NFL Kneeling

Boatboatboat

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drews Grandfather came home from war to a parade

My Grandfather came home from the war and was told to sit his ass on the back of the bus, told he couldn't try cloths on in a dept store. 

No, I don't look at the flag and have the same feelings that Drew does

-Micheal Wilbon

Stop making so much sense, BBB.    You're not allowed to be sane and rational here.   You have to believe in Programming camps for  a 244 Million dollar QB, that has led teams for 20+ years.  

See that is what you are missing. You are a fucking fool.

BUT that has nothing to do with anything other than you being a fucking fool .

The only point of argument that Im attributing to this name calling is that you are a fucking fool

But you are too much of a fucking fool to understand

I might be a fool, but I'm a sane fool.   That can actually think for myself.   

I was in such a zone with the analogy, game procedure just went out the window.

ADDITION:

For every comment I see about Kap kneeling, trace it back to WHY he was kneeling. Not why you THINK he was kneeling, but why he SAID he was kneeling. He has lied to you less than YOUR MOTHER. There is no reason not to take Kap at his word

Do you think the cartoon pigs on his socks was an attempt to win over the age group of 4-7?

Shannon ain't in the NO locker room and isn't close to Brees.   As long as those guys believe he was genuine in his apology, and it appears that they do, that's all that's important.   Shannon will file it away and if NO gets off to a slow start, he'll Skip....   Skip......   I told You Skip.    And if they play well, it'll never be mentioned again.   

Shannon already backtracking and picking NO to win the division.   Thinks they'll be OK led by the strong leadership of Payton,    Of course if NO struggles, he'll go back to this.   Nature of shows like his.  

Do you think the cartoon pigs on his socks was an attempt to win over the age group of 4-7?

Very good point.

I honestly wouldn't do something like that myself, but I don't dictate how another person expresses their feelings through on something. My cousin is still a cop, and my father was a cop (a university cop, but still with a gun and arrest privileges), and another cousin. I never refer to them or any other cop as a pig, but I sure as hell know my history, and can see why some people would.

See that is what you are missing. You are a fucking fool.

BUT that has nothing to do with anything other than you being a fucking fool .

The only point of argument that Im attributing to this name calling is that you are a fucking fool

But you are too much of a fucking fool to understand

How about these:

Fooly McFoolster

Fool-a-roni

Fool-ski

Fool-a-palooza

Fool-a-delic

(I shot my wad. Done)

Brees to the Idiot.   Go F Yourself.  In a nicer way than I would say it, but same message.  

Verified

To @realdonaldtrump
Through my ongoing conversations with friends, teammates, and leaders in the black community, I realize this is not an issue about the American flag. It has never been. We can no longer use the flag to turn people away or distract them from the real issues that face our black communities.
We did this back in 2017, and regretfully I brought it back with my comments this week. We must stop talking about the flag and shift our attention to the real issues of systemic racial injustice, economic oppression, police brutality, and judicial & prison reform.
We are at a critical juncture in our nation’s history! If not now, then when?

We as a white community need to listen and learn from the pain and suffering of our black communities. We must acknowledge the problems, identify the solutions, and then put this into action. The black community cannot do it alone. This will require all of us.

3h

Is this the camp Brees was sent to for re-education?

https://mobile.twitter.com/dailycaller/status/1267983074173779968

Not a creepy cult at all. Totally normal.

This video gives me hope that one day I too can be a cult leader motivational speaker.

There are soooo many silly  white people who want to purge themselves of this media created guilt.

And im sure plenty of them are loaded too. Im surely spending my time in the wrong place

You cant just affirm to be nice to ALL your neighbors, you gotta specify white and black. ...and by the

way how come other races werent mentioned.

I think the asians , hispanics and others are being excluded from this particular cult.

Black folks are watching that video and salivating and laughing their asses off at it.

1. these people don't understand and don't want to accept the real source of the problem (much of it is cultural, which requires bottom up solutions, not top down)

2. They misrepresent the magnitude of the problem (ignoring research that shows there is a real problem but then they emotionally overreach and dive into "cops are murderers" hysteria)

3. The ignorance and dishonesty on the left make things worse, not better. It leads people down a dark path where everything is oppressing them, and because that premise is almost totally wrong, nothing will ever change. So they will keep hammering away getting more and more extreme. The woke language that is now mainstream is that America is a "system governed by white supremacist structures of privilege". That's fucking crazy talk, and yet my email inbox is full of businesses, colleges, professional societies all saying shit like that. It's nuts, and will make things so much worse as Democrat extremism will only intensify when none of their "solutions" work.

If you don't believe this, ask yourself why killings occur in blue cities, even after woke reforms are passed. Minneapolis mayor is woke af. Pete butt is woke af - he fired the police chief in south bend and replaced him with a black guy, then forbid cops to stop people in black neighborhoods - immediately after doing that, the crime rate skyrocketed. Deblasio in NYC - the list goes on and on.

Prediction: after the campaign of "social justice" fails to lead to any improvement whatsoever, Democrats will refuse to admit they were wrong about the whole thing, and instead double down by claiming they just didn't go far enough.

Then they will invoke a new phrase of "economic justice". Which will mean total redistribution of assets from "greedy capitalists" to "marginalized" people.

In other words, communism. It's not that far off.

Do any of you find it especially disrespectful to the military or the flag if fans at a live event wait until the national anthem to go take a piss or buy a beer

If you are WAITING for the anthem to piss or beer run then you are doing it all wrong.

I dont ever remember someone in arena/stadium making it a point to leave their seating area for beer/bathroom as soon as anthem starts.

If you are WAITING for the anthem to piss or beer run then you are doing it all wrong.

I dont ever remember someone in arena/stadium making it a point to leave their seating area for beer/bathroom as soon as anthem starts.

JJGOLD did for years because a of baldness phobia...….true.

Sure many guys do

So let me guess this right. Don’t label blacks as a group even though FBI crime stats show they commit as many murders as the combined number of whites AND Mexicans do in total. Yeah, they are outnumbers by 150-200 MILLION people, still commit the same amount of murders.

But let’s not draw anything from that. Let’s ignore that and find interest over the ONE guy who gave Kap the idea to kneel.