Vegas Dave and Holly Sonders interview

Brock Landers

She looks like the town bike. Dogball are the cars fake? What does he do, rent them?

Looks like she’s been around the block more than a $5 crack whore

It's not that he doesn't have some money/had some money.

It's that his premise of getting paid to give out steady winners is FALSE. He is a proven liar and and a scammer. Fast-talking, bling-wearing clown.

There are details to it.

EDIT: NSFW details here: https://thefappeningnews.com/holly-sonders-nude-leaked-photos-the-fappening-2019/

It's not that he doesn't have some money/had some money.

It's that his premise of getting paid to give out steady winners is FALSE. He is a proven liar and and a scammer. Fast-talking, bling-wearing clown.

There are details to it.

EDIT: NSFW details here: https://thefappeningnews.com/holly-sonders-nude-leaked-photos-the-fappening-2019/

Oh of course. I know the winning is fake. The guy puts out that he’s 92-1 last 93 MLB.  :laugh

I feel so sorry for you Rito, you are so fucking miserable as a human

I know lots of people who got tons of material stuff and just fucking hate life, you seem like one of those people, I feel bad for you.  I really dont have much but what I do have I truly enjoy

I hope some day you learn to be a good caring and thoughtful human being instead of this stuck up arrogant mess