What the heck does this mean? Need TGF “doctors” again.

IAG

So if you remember the dizziness thread, I was given an EKG and the PA said it looked not “wonky.”

BUT, I have auto test results and got a message today to view and see this. 

6-E25594-C-6-DD4-4-C11-A724-2-AB2-F2-AE9imageupload

I did a quick Google search,  and doesn’t appear good,  unless the stuff below somehow counters it. I know you are not doctors,  but I hoping someone has experience with this. I would call my doctor,  but going through some other things now and don’t want to go in or deal with it, if I don’t have to. But now I’m wondering if that’s why they want the MRI to see if I had a stroke or something?  I thought they were just doing unnecessary testing for money...I took “not wonky” in medical terminology to mean “fine,” but now idk. 

I’m calling the doctor. My neighbor had something very similar happen to her last year, and she was about a minute away from dying of a heart attack when finally got to hospital. She put it off for months. Granted she is older than me, but I talkes to her the other day at length and we had some of the same symptoms. She suggested I see a heart doc.  Now I see this.  Idk.  

My dad died of a stroke (81) and that has always scared me because we have some abnormal rhythm stuff in the family. 

IAG

If the report were life threatening your DR would call

Honest

Point taken, but technically she’s not a doctor.  She’s a PA.  I don’t have a “Doctor.”

Would not worry about it if it weren’t for our all the dizziness....and the chest weird feeling. 

If you I would call

Its your body

Its important.

But all is ok

Well I was dizzy today again after two days in clear.  Idk.  I called.   Looked up the things that can cause that , and shit gets real quickly. Glad I am taking some other steps in life to take care of health...I don’t consider myself in bad health, but lately things are weird.  

Hopefully Tiger  is right and just something temporary. I have a call into her....I just kept thinking wanting MRI was weird. She made a big deal about not wanting to cause me any anxiety since I take anxiety medication. So now I’m overthinking that they didn’t tell me something because of that...ha. 

I dont know what that means , is it a fib possibly?  Anyway all that could cause a stroke stuff, they say that for all kinds of things, even high blood pressure. So yea, maybe you have a higher chance, but it doesn't mean it's a lot higher, certainly not a certainty.

I agree with Boat that if it was serious they would call you - I would think.

I dont know what that means , is it a fib possibly?  Anyway all that could cause a stroke stuff, they say that for all kinds of things, even high blood pressure. So yea, maybe you have a higher chance, but it doesn't mean it's a lot higher, certainly not a certainty.

I agree with Boat that if it was serious they would call you - I would think.

I’m thinking a fib possible.  I’m seeing cardio due to symptoms and the fact that nurse was absolutely worthless in what it may or may not mean,  will be worth the peace of mind.      Was hoping she had explanation or tell me not a concern.    Hospital system definitely trying to make money where they can these days. 

I'd call back and say you just want a quick heads up on what it means - a detailed briefing can come later.

I tried,   Got nowhere.  I’ll just at least go to the cardiologist and he can explain if it’s nothing. Then I will find a new primary “doctor.”

I tried,   Got nowhere.  I’ll just at least go to the cardiologist and he can explain if it’s nothing. Then I will find a new primary “doctor.”

I would assume the nurse has no idea, but your dr should. A dr ordered the test - so he should be the one to tell you what it means.