Let’s talk about my Testicles

dogball

Gentleman , forgive the digression. Had an inguinal hernia for too long. Failed surgery laparoscopically in January. Surgeon was outmatched and should have been an open incision. 

Fast forward last Tuesday surgery with Columbia university chief hernia surgeon. Nervous af but all goes perfectly .  Long incision in groin but not bad .

Go home same day With moderate pain but Manageable. Given 20 Oxy only took two.  

the real issue at this point is the balloon scrotum I currently have. It’s indescribable. 
It defies boundaries of understanding how much liquid is in these testicles and it turned ridged / firm driving me nuts. Pain is bad but not horrific. Can’t do anything comfortably. DR says could last months but normal following this procedure. 

sorry , if BBB can post roadkill this is fair game. Anyone have experience with unmanageably inflamed testicles. 

I TOLD YOU

YOU MADE FUN OF ME

I had no choice but to undertake surgery.  My intestines were permanently incarcerated in my nuts before this. The area has been reclaimed but the battlefield needs healing. Trust me , no remedy outside surgery could have even moved the needle on the condition I had. I support homeopathic remedies but am realistic.  Castor oil meaningless for my situation.  Mostly my fault I sat with hernia for years when it could have been an easy repair prior to it dropping into my balls. 

You mentioned some drugs for the pain, but you didn't get anything that could POSSIBLY reduce the inflammation (the root of the problem)?

Advil AF , the inflammation is actually liquid the body produces where the hernia formerly was. 

they can drain it if it doesn’t go down but they make you wait as that procedure has complications. 

GROCARE.COM 

GAWDDAMN IT, DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got it. Looks interesting and I will research if it could assist  in My situation. I’m actually quite relieved other than this issue. 

CASTOR OIL is 6% of the equation for hernias

GROCARE is the major percentage for hernias...………..and other ailments.

Turn 60 tomorrow, no primary physician lifetime.

That’s a blessing 

happy birthday sir. 

stay healthy and skinny.  

Advil AF , the inflammation is actually liquid the body produces where the hernia formerly was. 

they can drain it if it doesn’t go down but they make you wait as that procedure has complications. 

Ahhh..

I feel for you. Hope you qualify for that procedure as soon as possible.

Got it. Looks interesting and I will research if it could assist  in My situation. I’m actually quite relieved other than this issue. 

That’s a blessing 

happy birthday sir. 

stay healthy and skinny.  

Weigh 225 and drank 80% of days since 1978

Thanks for the wishes, don't have many days remaining.

Reminds me of an old joke updated for TGF

Dudes are in gym shower and one notices the other has a nice sized pecker so

Brock says "Hey Hoops how your pecker get so big"

Hoops says "I rub olive oil on it for 15 minutes a day"

About a month later they meetup in shower again (quality hetero time only )

And Brock is like that shit isnt working, even feels like my pecker is shrinking a little

Hoops says did you do olive oil rub for 15 min per day

And Brock says well I had to use my poverty Crisco

Hoops says "Dumbass that explains it ,,Crisco is shortening"

Reminds me of an old joke updated for TGF

Dudes are in gym shower and one notices the other has a nice sized pecker so

Brock says "Hey Hoops how your pecker get so big"

Hoops says "I rub olive oil on it for 15 minutes a day"

About a month later they meetup in shower again (quality hetero time only )

And Brock is like that shit isnt working, even feels like my pecker is shrinking a little

Hoops says did you do olive oil rub for 15 min per day

And Brock says well I had to use my poverty Crisco

Hoops says "Dumbass that explains it ,,Crisco is shortening"