This is what i love about Trump

mikeman

“This is a flagrant violation of CDC guidelines on social distancing and a move that puts reporters at risk for the purpose of turning the press corps into a prop for a so-called ‘press conference’ where the president refuses to answer a single question,” ABC’s White House correspondent Jon Karl wrote on Twitter after the president’s press conference.

He deliberately moved their chairs closer together to piss them off in a time of social distancing. :laugh

press-corps-640x480.jpg

Here is what I Love about MouthShit-Taking Trumpbots:

They love getting on their hands and knees with their tongue up Trump's Ass...

...As they Greedily LAP UP the Next MOUTHSHIT...

...Then, they come to places lime TGF and PARROT Their STUPIDITY...

Great Comic Relief from these Trump MORONS...

Gotta Love It...:cigar

That's the same place when he took the photo op one time remember he got a whole bunch of White House staff to come out and I had them all put on doctor Coats when he was talking about had some health care act but I literally had White House people all posing in doctors coast to make it look like he had the backing of physicians

“This is a flagrant violation of CDC guidelines on social distancing and a move that puts reporters at risk for the purpose of turning the press corps into a prop for a so-called ‘press conference’ where the president refuses to answer a single question,” ABC’s White House correspondent Jon Karl wrote on Twitter after the president’s press conference.

if you don’t like it, don’t go?

it's just so amusing, the reporters said the chairs were spread out like they've been lately, they went inside and came out and they were all pushed together. Trump and his people are the master trolls of the press. :lol

Spoken like a TRUE "Where is Trump's Next Mouthshit" sort of TRUMPTARD...

Thanks for playing right into the Stereotype...:laugh

Just like Hitler was a "Master Troll" of the Jews?

Got it...:cigar

Mike do you approve of this or any POTUS trolling the media?

Of course, I've said many times since Trump was elected his primary and overriding mission is to enrage and anger the left. Trump is unlike anything the media/left has faced, he fights back every time. Never apologize, always attack.

Otherwise you'll look like drew brees.

Do you believe it's a productive thing for this or any other Potus to tweet insults at 2 Am or any time for that matter?

Yes, I would say he is pointing out truths, those of lower intelligence may call it an insult. He's trying to point out their flaws so they can improve themselves. he's like a therapist for the nation.