• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bury my ass in what?

$1.50 pot poker?

a fight?

if you think a fight you are a losing gambler which i always suspected

QUEENIE

SWEEPER is a grown man and would tear your ass up in anything just about......SWEEPER is much more of a MAN. Then those BEARS AND CUBS you have been playing with your whole life.....

LOSING GAMBLER, yeah you got me there QUEENIE........i put more away in a 401 k yearly then you make from SSI and GAMBLING pal....yeah I’m like that and dont forget it pal...... What’s COCKMUNCHERS  win percentage up to know 78%....... almost time for him to move3 out of that MUDHUT.......

When is the long awaited Rockets/Kolzig road trip across America taking place?

:pop

QUEENIE

SWEEPER is a grown man and would tear your ass up in anything just about......SWEEPER is much more of a MAN. Then those BEARS AND CUBS you have been playing with your whole life.....

LOSING GAMBLER, yeah you got me there QUEENIE........i put more away in a 401 k yearly then you make from SSI and GAMBLING pal....yeah I’m like that and dont forget it pal...... What’s COCKMUNCHERS  win percentage up to know 78%....... almost time for him to move3 out of that MUDHUT.......

sweeper is a grown man lol

guy has the frame of an awkward teenager. posted a pic shirtless once and then immediately took it down

And would still KICK YOU Non heterosexual person ASS in less then 2 minutes pal....if you even showed up,,,,,,PUSSY

id fight sweeper for cash in 2 seconds

you think id pussy out?

i wouldnt fight you because your a criminal who would show up with back-up you said so yourself