TGF 60 day weight loss contest starting 06/09

Hoops

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unpin not enough traction pal

It was a great idea. I’m surprised more did not want to do. Maybe try again after Covid.   Plus many posters recently lost weight, self included, doing Keto, so pool potential probably dropped.  

I will give it 48 hrs then unpin. 

It was a great idea. I’m surprised more did not want to do. Maybe try again after Covid. Plus many posters recently lost weight, self included, doing Keto, so pool potential probably dropped.

I will give it 48 hrs then unpin.

True kinger is 2 months away from being a fat fuck again with all the stress eating from his “girlfriend” will try in the fall pal :cheers

Kinger is definitely out. Guy has been eating ice cream by the gallon.

Kingers blood type is Rocky Road

Also, after his last trip to his girlfriends in Mexico, he admitted to crying and pouting when she wouldn’t touch him enough and we all know how women turn to Ben and Jerry when they are sad :bulb

And with his estrogen levels at record highs he’s watching Lifetime Movies on the reg too

Kingers blood type is Rocky Road

Also, after his last trip to his girlfriends in Mexico, he admitted to crying and pouting when she wouldn’t touch him enough and we all know how women turn to Ben and Jerry when they are sad :bulb

And with his estrogen levels at record highs he’s watching Lifetime Movies on the reg too

Rocky road and churros. Our pal is eating all sorts of feelings.