CURRENT FORUM FEUDS

IAG

Oh brother.....aint nobody coming after your silly and dim sum ass

Its forum jokes you weak ass cry baby

If you want the same offer I made to Hoops then so be it.

Say you don t want me to crack on you and I wlll stop..... No hard feelings ...This goes for everyone...I can joke on all or I can joke on none!!!!!

Shut the fuk up. You’re irrelevant. I never have communicated with you because you’re a clown. You came at me. Fat fuk

Shut the fuk up. You’re irrelevant. I never have communicated with you because you’re a clown. You came at me. Fat fuk

Unlike your silly ass I dont care if Im relevant or not.

Damn for a  little mofo like you I guess 20lbs overweight is fat fuk territory. Guilty but working on it.

I will probably get teary eyed at the next weight watchers meeting but since we are all wearing masks they cant tell.

You seem awfully tilted for such a successful know if all lawyer. I mean If I was was that successful then why would

I try to battle an irrelevant fat fuk clown   chitty chat poster.

index.jpg

But seriously Jackie ChowMein, If you dont want the jokes then just say so.....no shade :btj :btj :btj :btj :btj

ONly Chris Rock has said this better

This thing is funnier today than when I first heard it  way back when

around 715 Chris talks how black people claim its the media that paints a certain way...his response is off the charts funny

for most people and if you are tired,..tired....tired like he is at the time then it will be twice as funny.