Boat runs a tight ship here

Balco

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do purchase BUAS, consider a TGF sponsorship for the upcoming 2021 Nascar season with a viable driver on the circuit with the TGF LOGO

Sponsorship Costs

There are three main levels of sponsorship – Associate, Major, and Primary. The amount of financial support for a team will vary not only on the level of sponsorship agreed to but within that level to such perks as the number of driver appearances, advertising guarantees, and most importantly, where the companies logo or logos will appear on the cars. An example of the typical costs for each level and the logo placement possibilities is illustrated as follows:

• $500,000 to $2 million for an Associate sponsor – A logo on either the lower rear quarter panels, the rear deck lid, or one post.
  • $2 to $5 million for a Major sponsor – A logo prominently displayed on either the rear quarter panels or the rear deck lid, and the uniforms.
  • $10 to $20 million for a Primary sponsor – Logos on the entire hood and quarter panels, the signage below the quarter panels, most of the two posts, the equipment, the uniforms, as well as the color scheme of the car and team uniforms.

Since it’s impossible to determine who actually owns this site, I’ll just leave this here:

To whoever owns this website/forum/collection of misfit posters, I am serious. I have some ideas for a new and improved TGF.

Thank you.

BAUS

Since it’s impossible to determine who actually owns this site, I’ll just leave this here:

To whoever owns this website/forum/collection of misfit posters, I am serious. I have some ideas for a new and improved TGF.

Thank you.

BAUS

Wow,

That's insightful.

Maybe you should consider trying to learn how to send a BASIC-BTC transaction 1st.