Who will buy TGF? (Not that I know anything..)

Machiavelli

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brock, Baus, and posterr Ronald had a threesome at corus circis in Reno in july of 2016.

Baus was the pivot man. Landers wore a tu-tu. Thats all the info I have

Although I would find it funny to see Brock in a tu-tu, that story is false.

BAUS

KR, IAG, you two (and any other owners) need to talk and come together.....

The outsiders coming in at your expense for a laugh aren't going to help you in the long run, they aren't buying anything but attention.

And certainly if Boat is out he is not going to help things here at all.

Neither side talk to Boat for a couple of weeks and you will get united, he's purposely disrupting things now.

And we move on.

Now pitching ,HOF closer #42 Mariano Rivera

The seanachai' of forumville. How you doing old man?

Did I spell that correctly?

A seanchaí (pronounced [ˈʃan̪ˠəxiː] or [ʃan̪ˠəˈxiː] – plural: seanchaithe [ˈʃan̪ˠəxɪhɪ]) is a traditional Gaelic storyteller/historian. In Scottish Gaelic the word is seanchaidh (pronounced [ˈʃɛn̪ˠɛxɪ]; plural seanchaidhean). The word is often anglicised as shanachie.

My post was supposed to be a PM.

In English, you'd say it shanakey, so you're pretty close. Everyone would know what you meant.

A seanchaí (pronounced [ˈʃan̪ˠəxiː] or [ʃan̪ˠəˈxiː] – plural: seanchaithe [ˈʃan̪ˠəxɪhɪ]) is a traditional Gaelic storyteller/historian. In Scottish Gaelic the word is seanchaidh (pronounced [ˈʃɛn̪ˠɛxɪ]; plural seanchaidhean). The word is often anglicised as shanachie.

In English, you'd say it shanakey, so you're pretty close. Everyone would know what you meant.

Have you been sharing your stories with the good folks of TGF?

I recall some good ones about their local hero, teddykgb and even more of the meatman (may he Rest In Peace).

What the fuck kind of sig does Paddy have?   All of you should be fired for letting that shit go.

Wow!!?

Are you fing kiddng me?  I heard he did it in the past, wasn't here when I came to look, it is there now.

A 70 year old idiot has got the place intimidated to the level he can put that kind of personal information in his sig?

Shame on everyone for letting that crap go.

Fix your signature bro, be better than that.