Lysol and Cleaning Products

Jerryfan

I been out of the US for a while already and I'm American.  I know a few months ago due to coronavirus, I read it was very hard to find any lysol, sanitizer and even cleaning alcohol in the US.  And of course face mask all cost a lot because of it.

Can someone tell me right now if its possible to find products like lysol, sanitizer, cleaning alcohol etc in the US right now?  Also, are the prices very high as well or did they drop down in price?

I checked amazon.com and it seems these products are out of stock especially lysol?  But then i read in some recent reviews, people say they can buy it now as oppose to few months ago.  

If you’re looking for something like Wet Ones, no chance. To get Lysol you’re going to have to get lucky. Happen to stop into the store on the day they get a delivery. Haven’t looked for cleaning products in a while because it was a waste of time. So I’m not sure about stuff like Clorox clean up. You can get cleaning alcohol. As far as sanitizer all the food stores by me have displays set up near the register with sanitizer but the problem is it’s weird brands. You’re not going to find purell. Seems a lot of these companies saw an opening in the market and everyone is producing hand sanitizer. As House has said in the past you need a certain percentage of alcohol for them to be effective. Lots of weird brands of hand sanitizer. 

Bald sheep bastard running his mouth on no clue.

I left my compound today pal. I even bought meats to celebrate America's Birthday next weekend. While your running around in your underwear wearing Hershey's kisses looking tinfoil hats planting non GMO corn and potatoes.

Get some.

I left my compound today pal. I even bought meats to celebrate America's Birthday next weekend. While your running around in your underwear wearing Hershey's kisses looking tinfoil hats planting non GMO corn and potatoes.

This one of the reasons a rarely post much here anymore. Too many beta soy boys. Without our military your weak ass wouldn't have a cookie cutter home.