• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wasnt sure where to post this as Not looking for people to get mauled

so perhaps this is a reminder as to why one shouldnt protest "IN the Dark"

Dont blame the Jag folks...this is high impact

https://twitter.com/kenningtonsays/status/1279343556629577733

God bless the fine driver of that vehicle, I just said a short prayer for the protestor...'please lord, send her to hell".

Who are these crazy white people?..These little bitches causing mayhem, running around with their little camera phones like they are war time journalists

and throwing up the black power fist like they doing something productive.

Attacking police officers and pushing the limits and patience of  law enforcement just BEGGING for something violent to happen.

so a fellow war time journalist can capture it on "film."

At least 18 were arrested.

https://who13.com/news/at-least-18-arrested-in-clash-with-des-moines-police-at-state-capitol/

Who are these crazy white people?..These little bitches causing mayhem, running around with their little camera phones like they are war time journalists

Attacking police officers and pushing the limits and patience of law enforcement just BEGGING for something violent to happen.

https://who13.com/news/at-least-18-arrested-in-clash-with-des-moines-police-at-state-capitol/

just hide under your bed snowflake, the half dozen violent leftists with 3500 miles of you will leave you be.

this thread gonna change the world

first of it's kind, groundbreaking shit.

sheer genius at work here.

You are my inspiration Sinkster!!!

I see the shitload of quality and world changing posts you make daily and think

How can I get like this fella, cuz he got it going on?

It may cause me my sanity but IM gonna start with this 10 person forum

and take this thing global.

to-da-sinkhole.jpg

You are my inspiration Sinkster!!!

I see the shitload of quality and world changing posts you make daily and think

How can I get like this fella, cuz he got it going on?

It may cause me my sanity but IM gonna start with this 10 person forum

and take this thing global.

to-da-sinkhole.jpg

fairly weak

could be important

just not to me

Again I am inspired how my weak and not important post is honored with a response from DA SINKHOLE!!

My Man.

HL-179276-First-BIG.png

I don't doubt that for a fukkin minute there Bodine.

If you were around I'd tap you on the head , give you a stick o gum and a nickle, so you fukk off for the day.

best i can do kid.

DeBlasio taking a break from using tax money to make another BLM street painting to address a LEGIT matter.

Bill De Blasio Halts NYPD Reform Bill As Violence, Murders Skyrocket

By Emily Zanotti

Jul 8th, 2020

DailyWire.com

GettyImages-1253573277-1-scaled.jpg?autoPhoto by Ira L. Black/Corbis via Getty Images

New York City mayor Bill de Blasio won’t sign a package of police reform bills as planned on Thursday, amid concerns from both New York City residents and New York Police Department bigwigs that the bills would handicap NYPD officers just as violence is spiking in the city.
The New York Daily News (NYDN) reported Wednesday that de Blasio is, instead, “reviewing a package of police reform bills including a chokehold ban, following angry backlash from police department leaders who said the legislation would weaken cops amid a major spike in crime.”

The police reform bill package, passed by the New York city council last week, includes provisions “banning chokeholds and other measures of restraint,” and expanding citizens’ ability to sue the police department over officer interactions.
The NYDN notes that the package also contains “the ‘POST’ Act, which requires the NYPD to disclose its use of surveillance technology; creation of a ‘disciplinary matrix’ aimed at creating uniform punishment for cop infractions; expansion of the NYPD’s ‘early intervention’ system that tracks excessive force and other problems posed by officers; a bill requiring officers to show their shield numbers, and a bill codifying New Yorkers’ right to film police and peace officers while they’re on the job.”
A second police package passed the New York legislature, per CNN. De Blasio is also working on a budget provision that slashes police funding by nearly a billion dollars.

Earlier this week, Bill de Blasio hailed the package as a major step forward in curbing police brutality, “a watershed moment for our city,” per the NYDN.
But just as plans came together for Bill de Blasio, things fell apart for New York City.
“Gun violence in New York City ‘spiked significantly’ during the month of June compared to the same time last year, according to the NYPD’s monthly crime briefing,” per CBS News. “Between June 1 and June 30, there was a 130% increase in the number of shooting incidents across the city.”

“There were a total of 205 shooting incidents in June — up from 89 last year — spread across all five boroughs, according to the NYPD. The violence continued into the July 4th holiday weekend as the NYPD reported 44 shooting incidents,” the outlet noted.
Although in other cities, like Chicago, crime is down overall aside from homicides, in New York City, crime is actually up across the board, according to CBS: “In addition to shootings last month, murders, burglaries, and auto thefts also rose with the start of summer. Burglaries increased most significantly, from 817 to 1,783, an 118% uptick.”
New York Police Department commissioner, Dermot Shea, connected the spike in crime directly to de Blasio’s efforts to weaken the police department.

“The sharp increase in shootings and violence in New York puts innocent people at risk and tears at the fabric of life in our city,” he said in a press conference last week.
On Monday, Shea targeted de Blasio’s proposed reforms.
“Police officers should not have to worry more about getting arrested than the person with the gun that they’re rolling around on the street with,” he said.
The Daily Wire is one of America’s fastest-growing conservative media companies and counter-cultural outlets for news, opinion, and entertainment. Get inside access to The Daily Wire by becoming a member.

Attacking police officers and pushing the limits and patience of law enforcement just BEGGING for something violent to happen.

Terrible parenting and indoctrination from public schools.