Anybody got a play for a sunday morning?

Colonel Lingus

Other than “Et tuBrute?”  the  only Shakespeare I could probably quote is “Romeo Romeo where for art thou Romeo?  Deny thy father......”.    and “Friends, Romans, Countrymen.... “ I do have a spot for that one.  

Don’t believe I’ve ever read an entire Shakespearean play. If I have, it is long forgotten.

Other than “Et tuBrute?”  the  only Shakespeare I could probably quote is “Romeo Romeo where for art thou Romeo?  Deny thy father......”.    and “Friends, Romans, Countrymen.... “ I do have a spot for that one.  

Don’t believe I’ve ever read an entire Shakespearean play. If I have, it is long forgotten.

Much to quote from in Othello.  

hemingway my all time favorite , then Walker Percy 

Much to quote from in Othello.  

hemingway my all time favorite , then Walker Percy 

Not familiar with Othello...other than the board game. 

I was just thinking that my favorite book from high school was The Sun also Rises. I think I have a copy around here somewhere. I should probably take a look at it. I don’t remember much about it other than the running of the bulls. 

Not familiar with Othello...other than the board game. 

I was just thinking that my favorite book from high school was The Sun also Rises. I think I have a copy around here somewhere. I should probably take a look at it. I don’t remember much about it other than the running of the bulls. 

Hemingway short stories easy clean quick reads. Start with the short happy life of Francis Macomber. 

I have  intensely studied and enjoyed all his work 

Hemingway short stories easy clean quick reads. Start with the short happy life of Francis Macomber. 

I have  intensely studied and enjoyed all his work 

Will put on my list.  Thanks.  I used to read a lot, but don’t seem to have the attention span anymore, so short stories would work better for me.

I am sure "The Grapes of Wrath" has been long banned. I actually memorized a poem from it "I never met a wigger with a trigger that was bigger than an elephant's plecibis or the wanger of a whale. I remember reaching for the dictionary for plecebis(can't spell). Try Henry James "The Portrait of a Lady" for a taste of complete mastery of the English language. Even "The Turn of the Screw" by him is pretty awesome(and nice and short)

I'm not sure what's tougher...

Reading Shakespeare or learning latin. Both nearly impossible.

Puella 

Puellae

Puellae

Puellam

Gets a little fuzzy as far as declensions after that.    Probably one of those rote memorization deals where I will have thiose words committed to memory for life....

Also, I will likely be reciting the 23 linking verbs, along with the 23rd Psalm,  when I leave this earth.