Sportsbetting.ag Feedback

Hedge

After talking in circles with CS, I KNOW this is a Betonline outfit. Fuck it, pass!

George Keith: Thank you for contacting Live Chat Service. How may I assist you today?

Tom: What is the rollover required on the NFL14 promo?

George Keith: Hello Tom

Tom: Hi George

George Keith: The NFL14 promo includes a 10 time rollover and a 30 day hold in the account.

Tom: 10x Deposit + Free Play?

George Keith: You need to make a deposit from $50 to $1000 to apply and enter the promotional code NFL14 and you will receive the 50% bonus. The bonus includes a 10 time rollover, and you have 90 days to use the bonus

Tom: Ok so I deposit $1000 and get a $500 FP. Only the $500 FP needs to be Rolled over? $5000 in action?

George Keith: You need to pass the rollover with the amount you deposited.

Tom: So only the $1000 deposit gets rolled over--so $10,000 in action?

Tom: Maybe I should ask someone else?

George Keith: You made a deposit and from the balance in the account you make your bets, so the accumulated risk passes the rollover

George Keith: The Free Play balance is separate, but when you win using the free play, the winnings enter in your regular balance

Tom: One last time, I deposit $1000 and get a $500 FP. What is the amount of action I need to do?

George Keith: You deposit $1000.00 and get the $500.00 FP. You can play with both deposited balance and free play. the winning amount from the plays you made with the balance or free play are added to the balance, from which you have to pass the rollover in the account, by accumulated the less risking amount of each of your bets

Tom: So the $1000 deposit is rolled over 10x and FP winnings are rolled over 10x? So if all my FPs lose I just owe $10,000 in action ($1000 dep x 10).

George Keith: Tom, once you deposit you need to rollover the balance for the amount of times the bonus is indicating before requesting a payout

Tom: In this case 10x. So if all my FPs lose, how much action do I owe? Give me a figure please.

George Keith: If you lose the free play bets, the free play money is lost. You have to keep playing with the regular balance.

Tom: Which is my $1000 deposit. So what is my RO amount??? In dollars.

George Keith: Can you please provide me the account username?

Tom: It's a new account and I won't be depositing. You don't seem to know the answer to a simple rollover question.

Guest boatboatboat

hedge my contact there has read this thread and asked me to post the following for them.

they do not have a posting account here to respond but have told me they will be creating one to use going forward.

==============================================

Response:

Hello Hedge,

First off, apologies for less than adequate response to your inquiry. I’ve forwarded this thread onto the Director of Player Services and CS managers. I will ensure that this rep is properly trained. Most likely this rep is one of the many green horns working the floor right now with football kicking off. Not an excuse I know. Again, apologies for the “who’s on first†response.

Now to answer your question…

As you already know the rollover is 10x. To calculate the rollover you add the deposit + the bonus and multiply by 10. So in your example:

$1000 deposit + $500 bonus (50%) = $1,500… multiplied by 10 and your rollover is $15,000.

The minimum deposit is $50. The maximum bonus is $1,000.

And this promo lasts until the end of September. From October 1st onward you will receive an extra 25% on every qualifying reload.

Thanks for your interest in SportsBetting and we hope you are playing with us soon. If not, best of luck wherever you play this season.

hedge my contact there has read this thread and asked me to post the following for them.

they do not have a posting account here to respond but have told me they will be creating one to use going forward.

==============================================

Response:

Hello Hedge,

First off, apologies for less than adequate response to your inquiry. I’ve forwarded this thread onto the Director of Player Services and CS managers. I will ensure that this rep is properly trained. Most likely this rep is one of the many green horns working the floor right now with football kicking off. Not an excuse I know. Again, apologies for the “who’s on first†response.

Now to answer your question…

As you already know the rollover is 10x. To calculate the rollover you add the deposit + the bonus and multiply by 10. So in your example:

$1000 deposit + $500 bonus (50%) = $1,500… multiplied by 10 and your rollover is $15,000.

The minimum deposit is $50. The maximum bonus is $1,000.

And this promo lasts until the end of September. From October 1st onward you will receive an extra 25% on every qualifying reload.

Thanks for your interest in SportsBetting and we hope you are playing with us soon. If not, best of luck wherever you play this season.

Thanks, Boats. That's what I thought the RO should be in the earliest part of the chat. I was set to deposit today, but I'm re-thinking it as I can only imagine the chat I'll have if/when I withdraw from them. Regardless, I appreciate the effort you made.:cheers

Hello Hedge,

Once again, apologies for confusing response you received from our CS agent; definitely not acceptable and I understand your concerns. If you do give us a shot, rest assured that you can always come to me here if you're not satisfied with the response you received from CS and I will have it looked into ASAP by a CS manager. I check this site pretty much every day so I will be on the lookout. Additionally, I am in contact with Boat numerous times per week. He always gives me a heads-up if something needs to be addressed. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions or concerns.

PS Thanks Boat for relaying my message earlier and bringing this thread to my attention to begin with.

Hello Hedge,

Once again, apologies for confusing response you received from our CS agent; definitely not acceptable and I understand your concerns. If you do give us a shot, rest assured that you can always come to me here if you're not satisfied with the response you received from CS and I will have it looked into ASAP by a CS manager. I check this site pretty much every day so I will be on the lookout. Additionally, I am in contact with Boat numerous times per week. He always gives me a heads-up if something needs to be addressed. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions or concerns.

PS Thanks Boat for relaying my message earlier and bringing this thread to my attention to begin with.

Boats has never steered me wrong. I sent you a PM with a few other questions. Optimistic we can re-do this tomorrow.

Guess I was wrong. The 1k deposit attempt today was an epic fail between the automated cashier (rejected), live chat (refused to take my WU info afterwards) and a phone call with attitude from the Rep. Not that hard to do a WU, unless Sportsbetting or Betonline is on the receiving end. Probably good to find out now. Collected my $1000 back an hour ago, but a complete waste of my time.

Hello Hedge,

Thanks for your very kind PM today explaining the glitch that transpired yesterday. You really went above and beyond to correct this matter and I won't forget it. I believe you said the NFL14 promo is good until the end of the month, You can count on me using it before then.:cheers

Guest ChrisHarvard

I can get 8k Skrill, 8k Neteller, and 8k Bookmaker transfer done there same day. Can do each 3 times a week. How long does it take to get 72k from HRWager?

American players have much less options (no skrill/moneybookers, netteller, instadebit, ect),. Not debating BM is a good out, although I hear their fees for bank wires are pretty stiff.

and I assume you mean RW not HRwager, but it's 5k limit per week with one free per month. That's fine for me because I play other places too plus I love the one free withdraw. Most places are charging for that shit now.