We all expect Wisconsin to win, but how confidently should we wager on the Badgers ml

Mofome

I hope they win because i have some nice Duke futures and im not worried about Wisc in the finals (already beat them pretty good in madison). Kentucky is tough though. Beatable, of course, but they can overcome bad nights from top players that other teams cannot. Kamisky or Dekker sucks for Wisc and they are toast, Lyles, Harrison or Cauley Stein suck for UK and they just move on to the next stud

Should be a great game to watch though. Dont think ill make a bet and ill just be rooting for the dog

I don't see it that way, I don't see the guys who can just take over on UK. They are athletic, but not great offensive talents. They can bring in a lot of length an athletes but they can really struggle for offensive answers. The depth is talented, but unrefined, the 2nd chance points are my biggest concern. Wisconsin will get better looks from better offensive players, but in these domes, jump shooters can struggle and that would be an adv for the great rebounders at Kentucky. Jmo

ND i thought did a great job of executing technically sound rebounds. Sounds like an easy thing but players often rely on athleticism for rebounds now instead of boxing out and obviously matching athletes was a game ND was not going to win on the boards. Undersized guys like Connaughton (NINE REBS!) did exceptionally well given the task at hand

Wisc must do the same obviously. Once kentucky gets one offensive rebound they typically keep getting the missed tips until it goes in. Gotta block out and keep them from getting the first ball

Wisc should also do much better defensively vs Towns. He is a monster and just abused Auguste possession after possession. Kamisky or whoever Wisc puts on Towns has to do better or Wisc has to at least double and force the ball out of towns hands. Cant let him get deep on the block because he is too strong, too long and has such sweet hands near the basket you wont stop him

:laugh Are you guys fucking stupid? Kentucky is fucking great value at -200 I would be jumping all over that.A undefeated team with massive height and your going to pass up a %50 investment?Do you realize how hard it is to earn %50 on your investment?Kentucky ML all fucking day %100 max bankroll play.

Mo, it was my impression we all like Wisky today. Maybe I'm wrong.

And yeah, we all liked Ole Miss. It was the sexy, trendy dog.

Everyone here has argued against me, one poster asked if I was fucking stupid. I can pretend it doesn't hurt, but I'd only be fooling myself, and not for very long :(

Bo Wallace is one of my least fav players in college football, that ridiculous play he made to lose the LSU game was hilarious. Dawson's draft stock soared that day, then he hit the combine and people became confused. What a whoopin that was, bowls are strange. I'm disappointed to hear that the bowl lock wasn't Tennessee, the slow Hawkeyes didn't stand a chance vs TheDobFather.

Miami fan! Young Mr James was a nice pick in '14 and this has been a strong offseason for Miami; getting rid of Wallace and signing Suh has to have fans enthusiastic. Who to draft. Perhaps another thread for draft discussion would be appropriate.

:laugh Are you guys fucking stupid? Kentucky is fucking great value at -200 I would be jumping all over that.A undefeated team with massive height and your going to pass up a %50 investment?Do you realize how hard it is to earn %50 on your investment?Kentucky ML all fucking day %100 max bankroll play.

1k Wisc ml stupid

;)

wow nice call, wish i couldve found this and got it done for you

I would have happily laid 5. I got my 1k to win 2 posted here, that was enough, but I was hoping to find something with a better price, I thought Wisc would win pretty easily, I did not expect Kentucky to shoot 60% in the first though