We all expect Wisconsin to win, but how confidently should we wager on the Badgers ml

Mofome

Everyone here has argued against me, one poster asked if I was fucking stupid. I can pretend it doesn't hurt, but I'd only be fooling myself, and not for very long :(

Bo Wallace is one of my least fav players in college football, that ridiculous play he made to lose the LSU game was hilarious. Dawson's draft stock soared that day, then he hit the combine and people became confused. What a whoopin that was, bowls are strange. I'm disappointed to hear that the bowl lock wasn't Tennessee, the slow Hawkeyes didn't stand a chance vs TheDobFather.

Miami fan! Young Mr James was a nice pick in '14 and this has been a strong offseason for Miami; getting rid of Wallace and signing Suh has to have fans enthusiastic. Who to draft. Perhaps another thread for draft discussion would be appropriate.

We will certainly start a Draft thread soon to talk about that. Ja'juan James was solid, but 2013 Tennessee Vol Dallas Thomas? Not so much. Great call with the Wisky ML yesterday. I didn't have the balls to do the ML.

Was thomas that bad? He's an easy guy to root for so I was hoping he'd play well, but he's not the talent JJ is.

Thank you. I wish books offered more options. I'd imagine more alt lines means more money for them, it would have been nice last night. One game left and all we have is the draft and baseball to get us to mini-camp

Thanks big mike! Monday is going to be an incredible game. Opening day, the title game, then mayweather/pac, kentucky derby, and the draft! Ain't it beautiful! Not to mention nba and nhl playoffs. Those preds are tough on the ice, they fleeced my caps in a deal that still pisses me off and I don't even give a hoot about hockey 99% of the time