Adam Silver considers tape delay for NBA’S return

sleepy

no, your a snowflake who is a part of cancel culture

LOLs at this jackass...been the same poster forever and all the sudden Sammy The Low Life is antagonizing the shit out of me.

All because I oppose the deep state and is Joey's suck buddy. Unbelievable!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not watching, or Watching something because of Politics???, LMFAO    INCREDIBLY weak display by the pathetic snowflakes. .    I'd watch the NFL if the Idiot's fat head was on the 50 and Pompeo and Jared's pictures were in the endzone.  Because I love Football.  Ooooh, I won't watch NASCAR because of a lack of a flag,  Ooooh, I won't watch NBA because LeBron has BLM on his shirt.  Weakest ass thing I've ever seen.   

I'm sure if they painted WHITE LIVES MATTER on the court, Guesser wouldn't say a peep. He'd just keep watching like a good little pawn.

I'd keep watching because I like the sport.   I don't care about the peripherals around it.  But then again, I'm not a weak willed, pathetically soft snowflake idiot, that thinks she's censored by twitter because she won't give them a phone number.  

I'd keep watching because I like the sport.   I don't care about the peripherals around it.  But then again, I'm not a weak willed, pathetically soft snowflake idiot, that thinks she's censored by twitter because she won't give them a phone number.  

If they flew MAGA flags and painted QAnon on both sidelines you would still watch?

If they flew MAGA flags and painted QAnon on both sidelines you would still watch?

Of course.   Now if they keep doing things that DIRECTLY affect the game, like eliminating hitting altogether, or other rule changes DURING THE GAME, that I increasingly don't like, that might cause me to stop watching.   But BS around the game.?????  Don't give 2 shits.  

Jeez watch or dont watch but realize the kind of people you support over at that kind black justice orgaination BLM

https://thepostmillennial.com/blm-toronto-leader-believes-white-people-are-sub-human-calls-them-genetic-defects

This is actually not that harsh considering the violent stuff they proclaim.

We need to stand up to this BS and it's starts with not watching Marxist playing sports. Complete turn off.

Rather field train my dog for hunting.

Sec8 basketball aka WNBA players tripping hard because Atlanta Dream owner doesnt want to

play politics and marxist propoganda games on the court.

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/2020/07/07/kelly-loeffler-angers-wnba-with-black-lives-matter-criticism/

kelly.jpg

I just linked to general story but not the various criticism posts that you can easily  find.  But the one thing that runs common is how just because she

has a different opinion she is auto the bad guy and players are  making ignorant comments like this

Layshia Clarendon, a former Atlanta Dream player and member of the league's newly created Social Justice Council, shared her disgust with Loeffler on Twitter, writing, "I can't believe I ever stepped foot in Kelly's house and shared a meal with her. It's actually really hurtful to see her true colors. I had no idea while I played for ATL she felt this way. Happy to own us as long as we stay quiet and perform."

Jesus who is showing their true colors here :scratch

Sec8 basketball aka WNBA players tripping hard because Atlanta Dream owner doesnt want to

play politics and marxist propoganda games on the court.

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/2020/07/07/kelly-loeffler-angers-wnba-with-black-lives-matter-criticism/

kelly.jpg

I just linked to general story but not the various criticism posts that you can easily  find.  But the one thing that runs common is how just because she

has a different opinion she is auto the bad guy and players are  making ignorant comments like this

Layshia Clarendon, a former Atlanta Dream player and member of the league's newly created Social Justice Council, shared her disgust with Loeffler on Twitter, writing, "I can't believe I ever stepped foot in Kelly's house and shared a meal with her. It's actually really hurtful to see her true colors. I had no idea while I played for ATL she felt this way. Happy to own us as long as we stay quiet and perform."

Jesus who is showing their true colors here :scratch

JFC

The NBA knows exactly what they are doing, they know their demographics to the 6th decimal. In every city, market, nationwide.

They willnot miss a beat when the next full season rolls around.

The same folk quitting NBA are quitting NASCAR.

Roller Derby and bowling will be trending soon

The NBA knows exactly what they are doing, they know their demographics to the 6th decimal. In every city, market, nationwide.

They willnot miss a beat when the next full season rolls around.

The same folk quitting NBA are quitting NASCAR.

Roller Derby and bowling will be trending soon

If they knew what they were doing, they would either have all the teams play or just start the playoffs. Zero reason to watch this if your teams are not playing.

If they knew what they were doing, they would either have all the teams play or just start the playoffs. Zero reason to watch this if your teams are not playing.

Could be but I can't say I know much about their obligations to the player's union, municipalities, venues, TV, suppliers, vendors, licensees and the dozens of other entities involved in scheduling, hosting and broadcasting.