Had a top notch dinner at St Elmos in Indy last night!

Hoops

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh

1. The shrimp was under the sauce. Hottest cocktail sauce I’ve ever had but it was a punch then hear goes away. Horseradish root based

2. Bone in Ribeye was medium rare. Bloodier than the posters knew who fell in the manhole the other day.

3. That was 3 of us eating dinner

4. I’m dipping into the 260’s so I’ve been dropping pounds

5. Definitely not a TV dinner MM, as Bill with tip was $250 with no booze or dessert

I’ve see Brock post about this place a bunch, it was by our hotel and had great reviews and it was a great dinner. My AMEX is giving my $250 annual resort credit back on local meals this year so this was an “advantage dinner” pals :cheers

good to see you took it the right way hoops

you know we have to bust balls around here... indianapolis has the freshest shrimp, look it the fuck up!

move that meal to chicago and it's 500 for 3... i had some shrimp cocktail once that was like $26 for 3 shrimp (at lunch time), add tax and tip on that and it was $10/shrimp  :laugh

:cheers

We are more of an Arnold Palmer and Diet Coke group... TBH I don’t like mixing booze and food. I like to keep those separate pal

Cab and steak isn't mixing booze and food, I shutter at the thought of labeling Cab as booze and steak as food. It is like a symphony for your palate those 2 combined.