THE IAG CHRONICLE

El Chapo2017

FTR, I did respond to HUAD’s email., and that is all true. I do not know who compromised my devices, but will be getting to it. I have 2-3 theories, one obviously included Boat, but I cannot at this point say definitively who it was. Some of the names of the spyware gave an indication. Those programs have since been deleted, but I do have recordings that cannot be. No idea what is going on over there.

Oh and while I’m here, I haven’t had an illegal substance or even a drink (Not that I was ever much of a drinker except in Covid boredom) in 6-7 weeks...I have been dependent but not addicted in years. Oh and I didn’t stiff FH or anyone, everyone knows how to reach me. Never stiffed anyone...never would...everyone knows that. Sounds libelous FH..or whoever posting as FH was that day.... why he went crazy with some story of 34k. That’s just insanity, Do not even owe the guy but a couple hundred maybe? In JF if that.

... and the reason that I asked Teddy if he owed Jorge money was because I thought I could pay off a few friend’s debts in exchange for giving back whatever was given to me in terms of “forum rights” back.
Once again, no good deed...

Some class act you are Harvard. That is all.

Your guess is as good as mine. Last I saw Kinger owned 100 percent...not sure how that happened....looks like he MAY have sold??

As much as I can figure. Whole damn thing was weird.

Last I talked to Boat I told him didn’t care about it....he said to wait...not do anything yet.....I did say I had brought in Hoffa...that I had I told him would figure things out when settled down, and told Boat I would not go back on my word to him (JH) IF that was the real Hoffa I was talking to...people seem to fight with alter egos over there.
Next thing I know KR says owns 100 percent.

Hard to know what’s what.

http://www.peepsplace.com/showthread.php?t=572291

:cigar

IAG, if you're listening/reading........NEVER said anything of the sort you owing me 34k(which you obviously do not, JFC)

mikeman, on 12 Jul 2020 - 4:10 PM, said:snapback.png

She mentioned several times she's going to take a break, I generally believe people about stuff like that.

Can you pay me 34,404 motherfucker?????????????

Asked Mr.Mikeman if he could pay me $34,404 and the little humming birds around here took it like you owed me that

You and me have been on great terms for years in ALL aspects, YOU and ME both know that.

Having said that, sorry for the confusion with the above and take responsibility for the humming birds taking it the wrong way.

Hope to see you back here soon, miss you.

IAG, if you're listening/reading........NEVER said anything of the sort you owing me 34k(which you obviously do not, JFC)

mikeman, on 12 Jul 2020 - 4:10 PM, said:snapback.png

Can you pay me 34,404 motherfucker?????????????

Asked Mr.Mikeman if he could pay me $34,404 and the little humming birds around here took it like you owed me that

You and me have been on great terms for years in ALL aspects, YOU and ME both know that.

Having said that, sorry for the confusion with the above and take responsibility for the humming birds taking it the wrong way.

Hope to see you back here soon, miss you.

+1

IAG is Good People...

And, to SOME of You-- IF the Shoe Fits...

Time to Step out of Character (for a bit) to Lay the Law Down..

WHY...

ARE YOU...

MISOGYNIST SADISTS BULLYING HER?

Do you get off on Abusing Women?

All Kidding Aside...

Serious Question...

Not a Good Look to be attacking her like this...

IAG%20Loyalty%20resized.png?h=121&la=en&

No Shade...Nothing Personal...Just Sayin'...:cigar