Brock Landers

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

really?

Came and went without a single issue

You stupid fucking pile of nuclear sewage. That’s not the point fuckstick. NYC has rules right now. They don’t want trash like you strolling in and doing whatever the fuck you want. At the height of Covid 1000 people per day were dying. You’re supposed to quarantine f aggot. 

You stupid fucking pile of nuclear sewage. That’s not the point fuckstick. NYC has rules right now. They don’t want trash like you strolling in and doing whatever the fuck you want. At the height of Covid 1000 people per day were dying. You’re supposed to quarantine f aggot.

fuck you

We did as we pleased

Not that anyone was really there to give a shit either way

Go to Bally Cynwood PA

Mommas pIzza has the best cheese steak I’ve ever had. You are not far, it is well worth it and blows the Philly joints 

out of the water. Trust me 

if you go please bring me my order 

how can you have an order when they are only open wed-sat?

maybe recommend a place that he could actually go to and get food... although we're talking about landers, he seems to enjoy visiting closed places more than open ones

Yeah like they were with you in New Orleans when you claimed you couldnt find 3 ride share bikes so you rode alone.  haha

Like when you were filming at those restaurants and nary a peep or reference to them was made

:jerk

yep start of the pandemic but the other 25 tourist in N.O then took the 1500 available bikes all to themselves

bloomington indiana was the biggest lie ever he clearly had 1 meal on the table but said his family stepped out while he shot the video. but where was their food?

did they take their plates with them while he shot the video..... guy has a phantom family 

yep start of the pandemic but the other 25 tourist in N.O then took the 1500 available bikes all to themselves

bloomington indiana was the biggest lie ever he clearly had 1 meal on the table but said his family stepped out while he shot the video. but where was their food?

did they take their plates with them while he shot the video..... guy has a phantom family 

Its part of his delusion...he pretends to live  the family life that he could have had if he werent a degen, scamming scumbag piece of shit.

how can you have an order when they are only open wed-sat?

maybe recommend a place that he could actually go to and get food... although we're talking about landers, he seems to enjoy visiting closed places more than open ones

Didnt know, been at least 3 years since I’ve been and I don’t know there days .  Was always there on weekends. 

Have you eaten there?