Wouldn't it be nice if

redstripe

See what I have found with guys like Genius Joey is that they SAY they think for themselves yet generally only consume news from a heavy dose of  these sources

Cnn,abc, cbs, nbc, MSNBC, CNBC, Facebook, google, twitter, apple, Amazon, Microsoft, nytimes, Washington Post,etc

They will then tell me how they read several different articles on a subject or watched 2 different chanels and made a decision/conclusion/opinion.

NOt realizing that they ARE ALL pretty much telling a slightly different worded or slight different focused version of the same truth that they want you to hear.

A good sign that they  are only being fed one side while still claiming  how informed they are is this:

When they dispute the fact that you have to actually search and TRY to find an opposing view multiple pages deep on a Google or Youtube search.

They say stuff like "oh there were several sources on the first page".   BAM!! They fall into the same trap over and over

You do realize journalists on BOTH sides are the exact same. You’re dumber than the libtards you hate if you don’t see that.

Furthest from the truth. You are at the point where you are all fucked up to the point where you believe lies from the media.

Therefore, liberalism is a mental disorder.

This is how I typically get news. Never fails.

See headline at liberal NYT or some liberal losing their mind about something.

Look up what actually happened, watch the actual full speech or transcript, etc.

Conservative and free thinking Twitter gives a full picture of whatever happened, exposing how incredibly dishonest the libs are.

Once you have the full picture, it's clear that the media has lied through their teeth once again.

You could say the same of Tucker or fox, but it really is on a totally different scale on the left wing. Like comparing a sandbox to the Sahara. It's not remotely the same.

To make it worse, libs refuse to fact check their own universe. They don't have to - 97% of the media and entertainment industries are on their side and feed into it. So they can (and do) just self select into their own little media bubbles, built on total bullshit.

And they refuse to even interact with people who disagree with them. It's not the same in the other direction. Conservatives hardly ever do that shit.

Yeh it’s no big deal. Every day you just got to google search:

Blacks knock out old man

Blacks shoot white kid

Black burn man alive and rape his wife

100 of blacks have beat whitey night at local fair

See which ones catch

Same thing with Pit Bulls on the canine front

The most discriminated breed in America by the media, VERY SAD

Lighten up on our Joey.  He means well

I think Joey is reading this thread and realizing

HOLY SHIT   I am a liberal after all

I thought he was just trying to crack on me when he claims I was  posting ALT RIGHT links

But Joey is so liberal he thinks that FOX is Alt-right

I suggest this book for you

41ln-D451j-ZL-SX331-BO1-204-203-200.jpg

Here is the synopsis and bolded part of Joey.

Journalist Peter Rice argues that liberals cheat themselves out of victories by being annoying. They're all-too-quick to judge opponents as stupid, racist, insufficiently compassionate toward polar bears, and otherwise morally inferior. And they throw dry statistics and appeals to empathy at voters who are in no mood for either. In short, they sell liberal ideas with liberal values, which is about as effective as the guy at the dealership selling you a pickup by telling you about the fat commission he's got coming. Luckily, there's a simple solution: Use arguments that actually resonate with the other side. Be liberal, but for conservative reasons.

We are all rooting for you JOEY!! JOEY!! JOEY!!

Even the Old Uneducated  Idiot Raise wants you to be well.

Quoting tails with my commentary in bold

This is how I typically get news. Never fails.
See headline at liberal NYT or some liberal losing their mind about something.
Look up what actually happened, watch the actual full speech or transcript, etc.
Conservative and free thinking Twitter gives a full picture of whatever happened, exposing how incredibly dishonest the libs are.
Once you have the full picture, it's clear that the media has lied through their teeth once again.

This is how I get much as well, since the first 2 pages of search results pull of the BS sources, I read one or two

and then go searching for the REAL story. Sometimes I do it in reverse, read conservative first  and play a game to guess how the BS media  is going to spin it..kinda fun approach.

You could say the same of Tucker or fox, but it really is on a totally different scale on the left wing. Like comparing a sandbox to the Sahara. It's not remotely the same.

The thing is that the they DONT need to lie and distort as much because as the saying goes "In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act."   The lying libs distort the truth so much that when the general public is presented the truth it ALREADY FEELS like a lie to them. 

There is a big difference to presenting your ideas with a slant and just flat out making shit up. There really is no comparison to which side makes things up more....

Here is the main takeaway for those who say they both lie.     EVEN IF THEY LIE THE SAME then it doesnt matter because the liberal media outlets outnumber the conservative media by multiple times (5-1, 8-1, 10-1 ?) and that is without even factoring in the  info distribution and censoring biases from fb, google, twitter ect.

The media has done an incredible job of making it seem like the majority conservative views of the US are minority views as they continue to highlight and promote radical ideas as "normal". Its the fucking media that needs to be defunded, not the police.

To make it worse, libs refuse to fact check their own universe. They don't have to - 97% of the media and entertainment industries are on their side and feed into it. So they can (and do) just self select into their own little media bubbles, built on total bullshit.

And they refuse to even interact with people who disagree with them. It's not the same in the other direction. Conservatives hardly ever do that shit.

“The utter contempt with which privileged Eastern liberals such as myself discuss red-state, gun-country, working-class America as ridiculous and morons and rubes is largely responsible for the upswell of rage and contempt and desire to pull down the temple that we’re seeing now,” Bourdain said.

He continued, “I’ve spent a lot of time in gun-country, God-fearing America. There are a hell of a lot of nice people out there, who are doing what everyone else in this world is trying to do: the best they can to get by, and take care of themselves and the people they love.”

The 60-year-old chef went on to criticize fellow liberals for denying conservatives “their basic humanity and legitimacy of their views” and “mock[ing] them at every turn, and treat[ing] them with contempt.”

-Anthony Bourdain

“The utter contempt with which privileged Eastern liberals such as myself discuss red-state, gun-country, working-class America as ridiculous and morons and rubes is largely responsible for the upswell of rage and contempt and desire to pull down the temple that we’re seeing now,” Bourdain said.

He continued, “I’ve spent a lot of time in gun-country, God-fearing America. There are a hell of a lot of nice people out there, who are doing what everyone else in this world is trying to do: the best they can to get by, and take care of themselves and the people they love.”

The 60-year-old chef went on to criticize fellow liberals for denying conservatives “their basic humanity and legitimacy of their views” and “mock[ing] them at every turn, and treat[ing] them with contempt.”

-Anthony Bourdain

Blah blah blah