There has been a new Sub Forum Created

Boatboatboat

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, I think Nazi's are Nazis. If you cheer on a Hitler youth killing people in the street, you're a Fuckin Nazi.

If that's you, you're a Nazi.

You’re such a sheep.....whatever CNN tells you..

It was a Patriot kid protecting a building from looters, he was shot at and chased down, them protected his own life...

Let’s see what the courts say.....

You’re such a sheep.....whatever CNN tells you..

It was a Patriot kid protecting a building from looters, he was shot at and chased down, them protected his own life...

Let’s see what the courts say.....

You're a Nazi.   A brainwashed one who hates Himself and America.   I hope you eventually get help and heal.  I don't watch Cable news for the 100th time.  

You’re a clueless buffoon who sounds like an idiot running around calling war hero’s Russian Operatives and young strong Americans protecting a community Nazis...

You agree with burning the flag and defunding the police.....you’re what’s wrong with this country

Trump 2020 will tilt you beyond belief.....it’s going to be a great 4 more years

You’re a clueless buffoon who sounds like an idiot running around calling war hero’s Russian Operatives and young strong Americans protecting a community Nazis...

You agree with burning the flag and defunding the police.....you’re what’s wrong with this country

Trump 2020 will tilt you beyond belief.....it’s going to be a great 4 more years

As usual, wrong again, but that's common for you.  I hope if the the Idiot loses, it doesn't send you into another tailspin, this one permanent.  You need help and I hope you get it.  

Maybe 8 more years.

Start spreading the lines

i want to be a part of it ...

go woke, go broke

My head's' in the sand, It looking to stay

Right through the fall for it

go woke, go broke

I want to to post in

a forum that is full woke

And find Im taking blue bills

baaaa-ing like sheep

If I can beta there, Ill beta anywhere