Politics aside

Boatboatboat

Why do you think Trump is fighting and has fought to not show his tax returns?

The reason is because that's what the left wants, and above all else, you must do the opposite of what they want.

Did you see what he just did, he stopped giving the dems in congress intelligence briefings, said they cant be trusted, they're raging mad. instead they'll get a short written report with few details. That's my president. :lol

Why do you think Trump is fighting and has fought to not show his tax returns?

Because he's dirty with Russian Money, probably Saudi money, and who knows what else.  But it don't matter to his Cultists, so he should have done it long ago instead of lying about it continuously.  Hopefully if America is smart on Nov 3rd and before,  one of the 1st things the new POTUS does is make 10 years of back taxes mandatory for any candidate in the future.  

Because he's dirty with Russian Money, probably Saudi money, and who knows what else. But it don't matter to his Cultists, so he should have done it long ago instead of lying about it continuously. Hopefully if America is smart on Nov 3rd and before, one of the 1st things the new POTUS does is make 10 years of back taxes mandatory for any candidate in the future.

A more realistic demand is showing them once they start accepting presidential campaign funds. I would have no problem if Congress shows them also. It’s always nice to how special the interests are.

A more realistic demand is showing them once they start accepting presidential campaign funds. I would have no problem if Congress shows them also. It’s always nice to how special the interests are.

Absolutely fair.   The more transparency, the better.  I think it hasn't been enacted as law because until the Idiot, it wa a generally accepted tradition for the last 40 years and was just assumed to be the norm.  Hopefully that's rectified in 2021 going forward.