5dimes Leaving US Market?

BAUS

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even close to the book they were, pre Tony having worms crawling thru his fucking eye sockets. Hadn’t played with them in years and tried to fire on some PGA matchups and I was limited to $250 :laugh called up and they said it wasn’t me, it’s everybody :laugh

then I tried to fire on an EPL game live and same thing :laugh 250 fucking bucks on a soccer league where the limit should be infinity. 

IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED FROM ALL U.S CUSTOMERS

Q. If I am an existing customer with a balance, can I continue playing even though you no longer accept U.S. customers?

A. We are only suspending service to customers located in the United States. If you are located in the United States and have not withdrawn your balance before September 25th, your funds will be transferred to a claims administrator who will attempt to return your balance to you. If you are located outside the United States, we will continue to offer our services.

Q. If I continue to play and win, is there a time limit to withdraw my funds?

A. Yes, you must withdraw your funds before September 25th or your balance will be transferred to a claims administrator.

Q. What will happen to my funds if I do not withdraw them in the specified period?

A. The remaining balance will be transferred to the claims administrator who will exercise its best efforts to return your money to you.

Q. Will you allow higher limits on withdrawals for customers with large account balances?

A. Payouts with higher limits and frequency are allowed, only subject to each payment method's limits and restrictions.

Q. If I am a U.S. citizen living outside of the U.S., can I continue playing with 5Dimes?

A. Yes, as long as you are in a jurisdiction where online betting is legal and offered by 5Dimes.

Q. Is 5Dimes closing permanently for U.S. players? If not, are there plans to come back to the U.S. market and when approximately?

A. No, we will be back, better than ever and hopefully very soon!

Q. Why are you leaving the market?

A. We are relaunching the company into a better one for our customers, and to do it properly, we need to suspend service to U.S. customers, but it is only temporary.

Q. I have an open bet that will not be settled until after September 25th, is it possible to get a refund on that wager?

A. Yes, refunds will be available.

80-C2214-C-F885-40-D5-9201-DA977-D8805-B

Rather odd. If you’re letting US customers back in and it’s only temporary, why do funds need to be withdrawn by a certain date, or risk having them administered by a third party?

BlamALamBam in 3..2..1 with either “sigh” or something else fucking retarded

2000 US customers :mutley

PizzaLand must be on high alert today moving threads. Number of threads regarding 5crimes moved in last 12 hours

o16.5-420

u16.5+277