5dimes Leaving US Market?

BAUS

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will allow you to transfer everything, including open pending futures, to BetAnySports.eu, for no fee. This appears to be a CRIS/Bookmaker situation, with 5Dimes wanting to clear their Books of Any US players, for some kind of US legal option in the future, but still having a US facing operation for their US clients "loosely" related to them.

Was on chat for about 2 hours, getting set up, but ultimately everything got done. It appears BetAnySports is identical to 5Dimes. Only difference I see so far is that if you allow the reduced Juice option, which is the default option, you can't also have the free monthly Payout option, like you could at 5Dimes.

After asking about this on chat, it seems if you had both at 5Dimes, like I did, they will continue to allow it. So far, everything seems identical on Betanysports to 5Dimes, including limits.

This is either not true or they are selectively letting people transfer futures And stealing massive equity from others.

These posts at pepperoni land are lololololololol. Someone tried to transfer money to BM, and BM is refusing to accept the transfer. Then a meatball and hot pepper bettor has 12 open parlays all winners, with one leg remaining on an event that is scheduled for after the date you have to have your money withdrawn. Lololololololol. It’s comedy hour over there.

Does anyone really believe this so called “third party administrator” is really taking on the task of making sure account holders receive their funds, out of the kindness of his/her heart? No chance. I smell getting 50 cents on the dollar, if you’re lucky. What a shitshow. The wife closing up shop and taking off. Zero chance they reset and re-enter the US market. Doesn’t add up.

This is either not true or they are selectively letting people transfer futures And stealing massive equity from others.

It was true last night.   Evidently BetAnySports got deluged with new customers and the option is no longer available, at least for now.  The whole situation has been handled pretty poorly from the get go, compared to Pinny, TheGreek, and BetJamaica ceasing to take US players action.  I hope the option opens up again when the initial rush is done, but that's probably wishful thinking.  I guess one positive is that 5Dimes isn't closing, just closing for US players, so they can't just screw US players, and hope their out of US players don't notice.  

Does anyone really believe this so called “third party administrator” is really taking on the task of making sure account holders receive their funds, out of the kindness of his/her heart? No chance. I smell getting 50 cents on the dollar, if you’re lucky. What a shitshow. The wife closing up shop and taking off. Zero chance they reset and re-enter the US market. Doesn’t add up.

I hated that statement.   They should have flat out said the 3rd party administrator WILL get you your funds in full, rather than "seek to" deliver the funds to the account holder.   Like you said, that reeks of non full payment language.  

they have no reason to pay 100%

theres no chance they pay out all accounts. none

you said 50%. i say not even. they know who the posters at sbr who have 5k+ posts are. they will pay them and stiff most everyone else

maybe sell a few players info to guys like george so they will pay those life-time losers. but mostly stiff jobs

i hope sam odom takes it so far up the ass his dentures fall out