5dimes Leaving US Market?

BAUS

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was true last night.   Evidently BetAnySports got deluged with new customers and the option is no longer available, at least for now.  The whole situation has been handled pretty poorly from the get go, compared to Pinny, TheGreek, and BetJamaica ceasing to take US players action.  I hope the option opens up again when the initial rush is done, but that's probably wishful thinking.  I guess one positive is that 5Dimes isn't closing, just closing for US players, so they can't just screw US players, and hope their out of US players don't notice.  

I’ll never ever ever forget the day I signed into The Greek, and got the dreaded closing to US customers message. If my memory serves me correct it was a Saturday. Sad day. Greek and Bet Jamaica will always have a special itty bitty LIL place in “The Runner’s” heart. Just a LIL itty bitty corner. Right next to my left ventricle.

Only reason I use offshore was for my

Election bet

Fanduel and DK make it so easy to deposit and withdraw

The juice on FD and DK is criminal. I saw a UFC fight a few weeks ago and DK hung -250 +160. Offshore same fight -220 +185

William Hill by far the fairest juice of legal US books. All the rest are a fucking joke. The money these legal US books are making on juice alone from people that don’t know any better is astounding.

The juice on FD and DK is criminal. I saw a UFC fight a few weeks ago and DK hung -250 +160. Offshore same fight -220 +185

William Hill by far the fairest juice of legal US books. All the rest are a fucking joke. The money these legal US books are making on juice alone from people that don’t know any better is astounding.

Lol will hill is a joke. Circa only in colorado and nevada so far but they easily best. I actually been getting a decent amount of soccer in at DraftKings too but probably only because been losing.

Lol will hill is a joke. Circa only in colorado and nevada so far but they easily best. I actually been getting a decent amount of soccer in at DraftKings too but probably only because been losing.

WH is a joke. I’m strictly talking about juice, among the legal books in my state. Far and away the closest to offshore and fairest lines. DraftKings, FanDuel, and the others are a fucking joke. 

Offshore books will be a thing of the past in a few years.Most States will have legal sports betting

That’ll be a problem for lots of people that win. These legal books will boot you in a second if you show the first sign of having a clue. People better make sure they lose at a few.

I cannot believe that someone hasn’t gotten some lawmakers involved to make it so you can’t kick out winners at these legal books. It’s fucking gambling. You might lose, and you might win. People that win like Rito will be left with nowhere to gamble. If the US Govt locks the door on offshore it’ll be over.

That’ll be a problem for lots of people that win. These legal books will boot you in a second if you show the first sign of having a clue. People better make sure they lose at a few.

I cannot believe that someone hasn’t gotten some lawmakers involved to make it so you can’t kick out winners at these legal books. It’s fucking gambling. You might lose, and you might win. People that win like Rito will be left with nowhere to gamble. If the US Govt locks the door on offshore it’ll be over.

I'm not particularly optimistic, but there should always be places to play.

We will have westgate Superbowl and circa in Colorado this fall they both take winners albeit at smaller limits than bookmaker.

For soccer I can already bet a ton offshore at places that don't take Americans so that should continue fine.

These legal books wouldn't have a clue what # to post if they couldn't copy bookmaker either.