Big prop Tonight

KingKolzig

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was gonna hammer and it just moved to -135. I’m not laying -135. One thing I worry about is Toronto might be cooked. I could see a Boston blowout. Stevens is weird with his rotation. If Boston cruises early bench might see extended minutes

i dont think toronto will just quit its a playoff game

smart always gets his minutes too. game 1 was a blowout he still got 31 minutes

brad isnt too scared about him getting hurt hes a tank

yep i enjoyed seeing that prick quin snyder lose his first round matchup. hopefully he gets a brain tumor soon

Goofy fuck had 2 rebounds in the first quarter. Then they come back from break and the guys on the sideline eating a fucking hot dog and popcorn. I thought that’s kinda odd. Came about two seconds away from needing a new TV. I went out and took a 5 mile walk to blow off the steam. I hope the Covid resurfaces.

Goofy fuck had 2 rebounds in the first quarter. Then they come back from break and the guys on the sideline eating a fucking hot dog and popcorn. I thought that’s kinda odd. Came about two seconds away from needing a new TV. I went out and took a 5 mile walk to blow off the steam. I hope the Covid resurfaces.

yeah ill be well over .500 going forward

smart will get this tonight