Bet online taking 50k on foots today

Boatboatboat

Rich.....you should call his bluff.....I swear that I know first hand he’s broke...would be funny to see him back out a $500 bet

Which is it, two weeks ago you posted I’m rich and I corrected you.  Two weeks ago you posted I spend 400$ on breakfast .

now I’m broke lmao.  Me and JOJO booked the fuck out of your baseball plays last year. Was an easy 3500$. Soon as I saw you on the run I told him you wouldn’t stop until you lost it all.  was a foregone conclusion you would lose it. 

which one of us was arrested for stealing beer because there broke last month while I’m spending a dime at Lugers the same day

pathetic to live in a fantasy world 

Which is it, two weeks ago you posted I’m rich and I corrected you.  Two weeks ago you posted I spend 400$ on breakfast .

now I’m broke lmao.  Me and JOJO booked the fuck out of your baseball plays last year. Was an easy 3500$. Soon as I saw you on the run I told him you wouldn’t stop until you lost it all.  was a foregone conclusion you would lose it. 

which one of us was arrested for stealing beer because there broke last month while I’m spending a dime at Lugers the same day

pathetic to live in a fantasy world 

In Ted's defense he got arrested for stealing beer because he's an idiot not because he is broke.

I almost left a 4 pack of Kane head high in my cart last week that the girl missed....It was $14.99. Almost

About a year ago at Vons I had a 24pk Bud Light case of beer on the bottom of the cart and didn’t realize she didn’t scan it til I got to the car.....if they weren’t really busy I would have ran back in to pay, but I looked back in and at the packed parking lot and said fvck it.

I pick and choose when I take stuff.....circumstantial