442 Texas Tech OVER 72

sleepy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s wild. I’m headed to Fanduel RN real quick

draftkings gave me incredible bonus offer do you have an account there ?

Where are you going to get the money to fund, Taxman is dead and you’re a known dead beat at this shithole.....

Ohhh that’s right, you keep getting loans from JoJo....you do know he has alimony and child support so it will suck when you stiff him?

That’s right I forgot you don’t care....you’re a Jew and he’s a gentile so he’s beneath you..

Where are you going to get the money to fund, Taxman is dead and you’re a known dead beat at this shithole.....

Ohhh that’s right, you keep getting loans from JoJo....you do know he has alimony and child support so it will suck when you stiff him?

That’s right I forgot you don’t care....you’re a Jew and he’s a gentile so he’s beneath you..

Lol

I get JOJO a to confirm what everyone knows, that you are lying and you’ll move on to the next lie and ignore facts. Like I said. Two weeks ago you posted I was rich. I have better things to do then fight with strangers who are pathetic losers on a forum .  Poops begging for 200$ after working a month on a poker ♦️ forum that was dead 6 weeks ago, I paid my poker $ , taxman your hero killed himself after he lost all his money and left his kids and widow to fend for themselves.  No judging but that doesn’t sound like a good situation.  JOJO and his kids, uncle dog has taken care of the boys many times.  All good, there coming to visit thanksgiving. I’ll put them up in a hotel just like when JOJO and his brothers came last time. DraftKings is funded and I can help with six free five hundred dollar bets if you asked nicely and were not such a See you next Tuesday

I’d bet your mom has given you at least, at least 250k.

Why you busting other peoples balls on much much smaller sums.