Redstripe NFL

redstripe

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read any way you prefer pussy.  You gave me LOL on one posted bases loss

im here to tell you that you are a loser and I am a winner. 
nothing else to really say.  I kill the Nfl even teddy knows that and he can ask joe My huge play on saints 

along with my posted 3-1 record.   You tell me nothing bitch.  You suck. You lose. You whine. 

Read any way you prefer pussy.  You gave me LOL on one posted bases loss

im here to tell you that you are a loser and I am a winner. 

nothing else to really say.  I kill the Nfl even teddy knows that and he can ask joe My huge play on saints 

along with my posted 3-1 record.   You tell me nothing bitch.  You suck. You lose. You whine. 

DO YOU PAY for all your friends ? Or just most ?

NFL RECORD 

Straight bets  2-1 +92.00 

Teasers 0-1 - 100.00  

Overall - 8.00 

Cleveland -6 -103   206/200    2 shytty teams but Cleveland has more play makers. Something tells me Browns win this 1 easy. I think the Browns will look like a playoff team after this easy victory. 

STRIPER

THE BROWNS AND AN EASY VICTORY DO NOT BELONG IN THE SAME SENTENCE.  HAVE YOU SEEN THE BROWNS DEFENSE? THIS GAME SHOULD BE NO MORE THEN 3......I LOVE THE OVER HERE TONIGHT, BUT WILL BE PLAYING CINCY PLUS 6 AND ALSO A BIT ON THE MONEYLINE......  GOOD LUCK 1 OF US WILL WIN.....

NFL RECORD

Straight bets 2-1 +92.00

Teasers 0-1 - 100.00

Overall - 8.00

Cleveland -6 -103 206/200 2 shytty teams but Cleveland has more play makers. Something tells me Browns win this 1 easy. I think the Browns will look like a playoff team after this easy victory.

LOL

You despicable Person who inserts genitals into their mouth losing again on a meaningless Backdoor

This is a wonderful night. My over bet for 4400 wins by early 3 rd and you get stuffed lol the Pusey u r for 100$

Yes yes yes LOL LOL LOL

LOL

You despicable Person who inserts genitals into their mouth losing again on a meaningless Backdoor

This is a wonderful night. My over bet for 4400 wins by early 3 rd and you get stuffed lol the Pusey u r for 100$

Yes yes yes LOL LOL LOL

Hey dogdick ,did all your bought friends leave ? Back doors happen , you if anyone should know that 

LOL

Yes yes yes LOL LOL LOL

yeah but my 6 k over bet cashed  :laugh   Oh i forgot to post that  :laugh   What a fkn tool boy you are  :laugh