Redstripe NFL

redstripe

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have any posted wins ? 

Id bless the forum with NFL But you and your cunts are despicable children , ask teddy to ask JOJO how I’m doing and who I gave out as a LOCK week 1 

never in doubt. Methodical killer I am in NFL. Simple as that. I don’t post, I’m so above it but if you guys weren’t douches I would have helped out

Id bless the forum with NFL But you and your cunts are despicable children , ask teddy to ask JOJO how I’m doing and who I gave out as a LOCK week 1 

never in doubt. Methodical killer I am in NFL. Simple as that. I don’t post, I’m so above it but if you guys weren’t douches I would have helped out

Well That's really great !  

Sounds like you need another friend here . Tell ya what Ill do since Im a nice guy 

Everytime you post in my thread you pay me 100.00   

Hi buddy how did you do in the game tonight ,, GO 

Well That's really great !  

Sounds like you need another friend here . Tell ya what Ill do since Im a nice guy 

Everytime you post in my thread you pay me 100.00   

Hi buddy how did you do in the game tonight ,, GO 

Sure thing, PM me your addy I’ll deliver in person GL this weekend. Can’t wait to see the picks

Agree that card was unappealing. I got beat easy with the giants early and a parlay involving them. Then hit Carolina and Tampa late along with an incredible parlay buying up the packers.   Tonight’s game is a great match up but I have no idea which side I wanna  be on. I’m thinking ravens also  but can’t really quantify it except to think they have lost the last two to KC and may be more motivated to win bc of that. .  They are home and need to believe they can get past KC down the road. Can they , let’s see. Gonna fish for a prop instead of bet on either side. 

Agree that card was unappealing. I got beat easy with the giants early and a parlay involving them. Then hit Carolina and Tampa late along with an incredible parlay buying up the packers.   Tonight’s game is a great match up but I have no idea which side I wanna  be on. I’m thinking ravens also  but can’t really quantify it except to think they have lost the last two to KC and may be more motivated to win bc of that. .  They are home and need to believe they can get past KC down the road. Can they , let’s see. Gonna fish for a prop instead of bet on either side. 

Its a shame no fans, That place gets crazy. If we had fans 3 would be a easy play. 

Its a shame no fans, That place gets crazy. If we had fans 3 would be a easy play. 

Agreed.

I bet Balt -3 -122 despite knowing if they don’t cover the 3.5 it’s almost certainly a KC outright win 

also played Tampa 60 minute line -107 NHL

hate betting  against mahomes And that offense but let’s goooooo