Seven KTY players enter 2015 NBA draft

Guest boatboatboat

Hurts UK big time, im glad pinny doesnt put out early NCAA odds or else i would have jumped on +800 thinking at least one or two of Lyles, Johnson or Booker stayed. They are projected first rounders though (lyles/booker), possibly even lottery picks so wont ever blame a kid for taking the millions. Johnson probably a second rounder but he wasnt getting any higher than that

Kentucky will still be good next year wth Ullis, Poythress and Lee are a decent foundation with whatever new stud class Cal has coming in but no way id want +800 on that crew

harrison twins will be second rounders at best, decent chance they go undrafted and have to fight for a look or even play in europe but dont think their stock was getting better anyways. It has only gone down since HS in terms of an NBA future, although I do think both kids became good college players.

Towns is the only one that might ever start in the NBA.

Ill take Lyles, Booker or Cauley Stein on my NBA team any day of the week.

Cauley Stein has the potential to be somewhat of a poor mans Deandre Jordan. Limited offensive game but great rebounder, great defender and plays within himself

Kentucky will be preseason top 10 next year guaranteed

Of course but top 10 teams arent teams im jumping to play at +800 odds. Last year only one team had odds under +1000 preseason and that was Kentucky. Duke, Wisc, Ariz were all 10 or 11/1 and they had preseason rosters that should be better than UKs roster next year

Cauley Stein has the potential to be somewhat of a poor mans Deandre Jordan. Limited offensive game but great rebounder, great defender and plays within himself

I've seen lyles mocked to the Wiz! He won't be there though

Cauley Stein will have to put on quite a bit of weight to even sniff Deandre Jordan's jock strap.