Prop NFL (Jets)

KingKolzig

Berrios u47.5 rec yds

this little midget will be kicked down the roster tonight as Crowder and Hollywood Hogan return. This guy might get 2-3 targets. 

5'8 190 lbs

little guy out there. id be interested in anyone wanting to give me odds that he never goes over this number ever again in his career. seriously this line is way off

d83Cr9k.jpg

Had the Jets ML small. One of the worst picks I’ve ever made. I knew Rypien was starting but I blanked out remembering who he was. Kid was good at Boise. No crowd at MetLife.

Gase should be shot in the fucking head for not going for it 4th and 3 inches and kicking a FG for a one point lead. The odds that pile of shit defense could stop them was +20000. McManus can hit 55 yarders. That was the game. I hope the whole “defense” catches the Milan strain.

I’ve never seen a bigger collection of undisciplined gorillas, than the Jets “defense” they played like they’re trying to get Gase fired.

Desir should be pumping gas for a living. That clown has no business being within 50 miles of an NFL field.