Trump receiving experimental treatment

Boatboatboat

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump apparently is not receiving hydroxychloroquine, a drug he widely promoted that has been shown in many studies to be ineffective for preventing or treating COVID-19.

Boat you are better than this - just because our impeached President thinks he understands infectious diseases better than scientist who specialize in infectious diseases doesn't make a man in multiple high risk groups (old and fat being the two obvious...) with a very serious illness worthy of such attacks.  At a bare minimum give him what conservatives believe is the maximum response victims of mass shootings are due - thoughts and prayers.

Anyhow, regardless my opinions of Don the Con (I ordered my "I paid more taxes than Donald Trump" bumper sticker a couple days ago...) my thoughts and prayers (whatever little they are worth as an agonist humanist...) are with our hopefully soon to be removed President for a full recovery.

He's still kicking

Going welI, I think! Thank you to all. LOVE!!!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He has met the moment! He has prevailed!

I expect he'll stay a day or two just to visit with the other Patriots there, and boost their spirits. Allow the doctors to study his medical marvel body

come out with a 8-12% lead in the polls

and Billions raised from gofund mes, redneck car washes, gun raffles, and bake sales as Patriots will open up their pocket books to support this man in his perceived time of need.

He has met the moment! He has prevailed!

I expect he'll stay a day or two just to visit with the other Patriots there, and boost their spirits. Allow the doctors to study his medical marvel body

come out with a 8-12% lead in the polls

and Billions raised from gofund mes, redneck car washes, gun raffles, and bake sales as Patriots will open up their pocket books to support this man in his perceived time of need.

Archie, how’s Big Al?

Boat you are better than this - just because our impeached President thinks he understands infectious diseases better than scientist who specialize in infectious diseases doesn't make a man in multiple high risk groups (old and fat being the two obvious...) with a very serious illness worthy of such attacks.  At a bare minimum give him what conservatives believe is the maximum response victims of mass shootings are due - thoughts and prayers.

Anyhow, regardless my opinions of Don the Con (I ordered my "I paid more taxes than Donald Trump" bumper sticker a couple days ago...) my thoughts and prayers (whatever little they are worth as an agonist humanist...) are with our hopefully soon to be removed President for a full recovery.

why do you pay taxes???