Trump receiving experimental treatment

Boatboatboat

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been amazing for Trump fundraising

I'm upping my weekly tithes. My hope is that if we give enough, we'll be first in line to receive some of our President's antibodies/platelets or even some of his used cotton make up removing swabs to help us prevent or cure Covid if out comes to our household.

The campaign should soon have enough to just circumvent all prime time programming on CBS,ABC,FOX,NBC monday thru friday just to have various hr long programs held by various members of the royal family. I can't wait to see Ivanka's edition and Melania's christmas decorating special

Hell, if this ass whooping of covid by our President keeps up, he'll have enough to just buy out all the NBA and NFL kneeler spots and run rallies live from the white house. 

What do your taxes have to do with Barron having a dog??????????????

I’m simply making a list of our President’s (continued thoughts and prayers...) faults...

“A successful business” billionaire claiming hundreds of millions of loses each year, paying their adult dependent 20% “consulting fees” on all his “successful business” work, and claiming his 70k in yellow hair dye as a “work related business expense” to avoid paying taxes while leaving a debt for you and me near or above big government Obama’s 8 years in 3 and half and breaking an over century tradition of the ruler of the free world owning a dog are both near the top of Pussy Grabber’s (thought and prayers...) biggest sins IMHO.

If you decide to or not payed taxes I don’t really care since you haven’t decided you are best to sit dogless atop the throne of our shit pile while growing it exponentially bigger...

I’m simply making a list of our President’s (continued thoughts and prayers...) faults...

“A successful business” billionaire claiming hundreds of millions of loses each year, paying their adult dependent 20% “consulting fees” on all his “successful business” work, and claiming his 70k in yellow hair dye as a “work related business expense” to avoid paying taxes while leaving a debt for you and me near or above big government Obama’s 8 years in 3 and half and breaking an over century tradition of the ruler of the free world owning a dog are both near the top of Pussy Grabber’s (thought and prayers...) biggest sins IMHO.

If you decide to or not payed taxes I don’t really care since you haven’t decided you are best to sit dogless atop the throne of our shit pile while growing it exponentially bigger...

A man in your position and education should be promoting Trump to the fullest extent of the law

Wake the fuk up son 

Question

What was the national debt when Obama took office, what was it when he left.?

Let me help you try and narrow it down............

Under the Obama administration, the national debt grew from $10.6 trillion to $19.9 trillion............................and this is parlayed with accomplishing 3% of what Trump has done positive on other issues Obama couldn't tackle

IM STUNNED AT THE UNITED STATES CITIZENS NOT REALIZING THE GOOD THAT TRUMP HAS PROVIDED AMERICA.........ITS MINDBOGGLING

It would be the same or HIGHER with almost anyone and probably anyone in office.

The positives Trump has brought to America are INCREDIBLE 

The media rarely presents the great stuff that he has done.

If Obama has done anything remotely like Trump has done the country would have been named United States of Obama by now and a statue

would be erected in every state capitol!!!