Why does Trump only have a 33% chance of winning the election at best?

HRWager

1 minute ago, FrogFries said:

Yes, I voted for Biden. Do I agree with most of his policies, No. I believe Dems will most likely get the Senate. If they don't. They will refuse to work with Trump either way. So nothing will get done in 4 years. Plus, I think Biden will do a better job on Covid. I hate to tell everyone. It ain't going any where any time soon. I am right near the top of salary for middle class and I did not see much change in my pay. Had to pay it back in the end. Anyways should be interesting. Forgot one major reason also, I hate Jared Kushner. 

Did you vote for obama twice?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, housepicks said:

260 to 1 and you still aren’t happy? They capitalize black people. They have trump haters.

we can’t have a couple of fucking guys support Trump without you crying? 

what the fuck is wrong with you?

Fuck you talking about?

Of course the media as a whole is liberal.  Never disputed that

16 minutes ago, ajt said:

Fox News is one of the worst.

https://www.adfontesmedia.com

Ha HA That fucking bullshit site has no credibility, It has CNN within the neutral bias/ barely left zone

Bro you lost any type of cred I might have given you on these matters

HAHAHAHAHAHA..Good lord the more I look at other media and their placement the bigger joke that chart becomes.

ScreenShot_20201029235811.png

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Ha HA That fucking bullshit site has no credibility, It has CNN within the neutral bias/ barely left zone

Bro you lost any type of cred I might have given you on these matters

HAHAHAHAHAHA..Good lord the more I look at other media and their placement the bigger joke that chart becomes.

ScreenShot_20201029235811.png

I don't know which chart you're looking at.  The current version skews left.

Media-Bias-Chart-6.0_Low_Res_Licensed.jp

2 hours ago, HRWager said:

Just curious. Did any of you vote for Trump and will now vote for Biden?

Was it because a lot of democrats did not want to vote for Hillary but will vote for Biden?

Is it because many people in the Afro American community decided to vote for the first time in a long time?

Im just trying to understand how someone that had the economy soaring before covid can be such an underdog at the upcoming elections

Im not a fan of Trump but I would probably turn the blind eye on all the other stuff if the economy would be killing it

Lolwut?

Trump chance is about 11% 

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-election-forecast/?cid=rrpromo

They are butthurt that the Cubans are voting Trump big time in FL and this is the LIB media's response

As if the Cubans are so stupid that they cant think for themselves so they must have fell for the scam.

This is the type of racist attitude that the elitists have about minorities all the while pretending to be their champions.

cub.png

3 hours ago, HRWager said:

What about the line makers? They clearly don’t care what the media thinks and all they care about is the bottom line. 

Correct, they go by the numbers.  The numbers say Biden has about an 85% chance to win IN A FAIR ELECTION.    The reason The Idiot might have about a 33% chance in the betting pools is because of the very valid suspicion that the Idiot and his cult and his packed court will do everything in their power to ensure than the election is anything but fair.  

3 hours ago, FrogFries said:

I consider myself a moderate. Trump will lose. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016. Hated Hillary and so did a lot of voters and that is why Trump won. Hillary ran a terrible campaign. Here is what it boils down to. Is it a given, No. In order for Trump to win, can he expand his base, No. If it wasn't for Covid. Trump would have won easily. I am not one of those people who believes in conspiracy theories. The virus was created in that lab in China. They were probably doing some experiments with SARS in that lab. It escaped. It spread like wild fire in China. China tried to cover it up. It got out of China and the rest is history. Does anybody really know what it will do to you years from now? Look at the health effects that happened years later from 911. 

eggsactly - Eggsactly | Meme Generator

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

CNN's Don Lemon compares Trump supporters to drug addicts: 'They have to hit rock bottom' to get help

Lemon said he had to get rid of many friends of his because they were 'too far gone' with their support for President Trump

After Trump wins we need to start purging the left from society. We need to find all the Biden voters and give them the option of either getting shot in the head and buried in a pit or 1 year mandatory hard labor and reconditioning.