Anyone want to bet on the Election?

RaiseThese

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet on Trump

Bet on America

When this thing is over and the corruption is exposed even the people that lost bets by betting on Biden will actually be happy to pay them. They will realize the devastation that would have happened to this country if this attack on America is not stopped.

I mean not only does this senile POS want  nation wide mask mandates he has some loon

Lucian Borio who is set to head up his imaginary covid task force. She wants to tie vaccinations in to govt programs for "certain" people...and we know this is just where it starts. They will want control us all before long

In order for “minorities” and other “marginalized” people groups to feel “safe” getting vaccinated, Borio has proposed “bundling” other services together with it such as food security, rent assistance and free clinic services. To access these other services, in other words, Americans will be expected to also get jabbed for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19).

“Bundling services that are already being provided to particularly vulnerable populations in the context of COVID (e.g., older adults, low-income adults, Black and minority communities) could be a way to build trust and streamline vaccine provision,” Borio and her colleagues write.

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Bet on Trump

Bet on America

When this thing is over and the corruption is exposed even the people that lost bets by betting on Biden will actually be happy to pay them. They will realize the devastation that would have happened to this country if this attack on America is not stopped.

I mean not only does this senile POS want  nation wide mask mandates he has some loon

Lucian Borio who is set to head up his imaginary covid task force. She wants to tie vaccinations in to govt programs for "certain" people...and we know this is just where it starts. They will want control us all before long

In order for “minorities” and other “marginalized” people groups to feel “safe” getting vaccinated, Borio has proposed “bundling” other services together with it such as food security, rent assistance and free clinic services. To access these other services, in other words, Americans will be expected to also get jabbed for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19).

“Bundling services that are already being provided to particularly vulnerable populations in the context of COVID (e.g., older adults, low-income adults, Black and minority communities) could be a way to build trust and streamline vaccine provision,” Borio and her colleagues write.

Pay Up, Parrot...

15 minutes ago, theguesser said:

He never will, Chappie.   Like His Cult master, he's a stiffing fraud.  

You stated that you didnt support voter fraud a couple weeks ago yet you seem to have no problem

with the widespread and overt election fraud that is obviously being perpetrated.

You are an idiot but not a dummy.

9 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

You stated that you didnt support voter fraud a couple weeks ago yet you seem to have no problem

with the widespread and overt election fraud that is obviously being perpetrated.

You are an idiot but not a dummy.

There is no Election Fraud, Idiot, at least none perpetrated by the D's.   The Idiot and his crew are certainly trying to perpetrate fraud.   The only Frauds are Your Cult master and you.  He's already a proven stiff, and you will be, when you refuse to pay your debts, just like he always does.   

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

You are just talking stupid ....Biden will never be the President and Trump will have 4 more years so get used to crying about it commie.

:dancing

And when he's inaugurated on Jan 20th you 1)Disappear, never to be seen again under this user name, or 2)Just Outright stiff and cry, moan, and whine like always.  

Just now, theguesser said:

And when he's inaugurated on Jan 20th you 1)Disappear, never to be seen again under this user name, or 2)Just Outright stiff and cry, moan, and whine like always.  

Not sure why you are making stuff up other that the fact that you are a piece of shit LIB who always lies.  Pure and utter foolishness and really out of line on a gambling board. But piece of shit liar does what piece of shit liar libs do, accuse others of what they do. 

So who are you planning to stiff when Trump wins?

ps. This is the groundwork to why he is going to win :

Maybe educate yourself on Presidential elections and the Constitution,

The funny thing is this Gdog. I would think that you would be happy that your guy "won" and wouldnt need to spread vitrol on Trump folks, I mean he is about to be gone right, you all did it.

i have been noticing that his supporters and dem politicians and media people getting just slightly more agitated every day. They know they have been caught and it is just a matter of time until the whole sham is exposed.

8 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Not sure why you are making stuff up other that the fact that you are a piece of shit LIB who always lies.  Pure and utter foolishness and really out of line on a gambling board. But piece of shit liar does what piece of shit liar libs do, accuse others of what they do. 

So who are you planning to stiff when Trump wins?

ps. This is the groundwork to why he is going to win :

Maybe educate yourself on Presidential elections and the Constitution,

I've never stiffed, and don't support stiffs.   You do.   And will.   Because you have zero character, just like your sick Traitor Cult Leader.  

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

The funny thing is this Gdog. I would think that you would be happy that your guy "won" and wouldnt need to spread vitrol on Trump folks, I mean he is about to be gone right, you all did it.

i have been noticing that his supporters and dem politicians and media people getting just slightly more agitated every day. They know they have been caught and it is just a matter of time until the whole sham is exposed.

Yes, we did.  I'm very happy, and can't wait for the fun to start legally against the Idiot starting Jan 21st.  In the meantime, you will stiff because you have zero morals, zero decency, and sub zero character, just like your cult leader.  

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Confirmed

CRIS has yet to pay potential BIDEN winners