If Biden wins I’m taking a 6 month break from you fucks

housepicks

Don't worry houser. In the long run, the libs are fucked. They are looking at the exit polls today and losing their shit, seeing that minorities and gay men are going Republican at never before seen numbers. When their entire party is based around that identity politics shit, it means the end is near for them.

Check out this loser (NYT columnist):

5 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

Don't worry houser. In the long run, the libs are fucked. They are looking at the exit polls today and losing their shit, seeing that minorities and gay men are going Republican at never before seen numbers. When their entire party is based around that identity politics shit, it means the end is near for them.

Check out this loser (NYT columnist):

It shouldn't be surprising, just that you're black doesn't mean racial tension is your most important issue. I'm sure there are black people who believe that most people aren't racist and are good people and that if they are a good citizen and do their thing, they won't be profiled. Not a perfect world but it's enough to bring those percentages up, if they feel President Trump has done a good job overall. Everyone has their own top priority it's foolish to think all black people think the same way. 

Just now, Monitor-Tan said:

It shouldn't be surprising, just that you're black doesn't mean racial tension is your most important issue. I'm sure there are black people who believe that most people aren't racist and are good people and that if they are a good citizen and do their thing, they won't be profiled. Not a perfect world but it's enough to bring those percentages up, if they feel President Trump has done a good job overall. Everyone has their own top priority it's foolish to think all black people think the same way. 

Exactly. I don’t understand people who think everyone has the same priorities. So small minded. 

Just now, rjt said:

Trump blew it.  He cuts out the constant crying and complaining for 4 years and nonsense Twitter posts and he wins easy.  Embarrassing for an incumbent to lose to a Biden/Harris ticket

Yes, he was a kamikaze, and maybe he could have won reelection by being more normal. But the over the top shit changed the game and changed the conversation entirely. Totally shifted the overton window for whoever comes after him. Watch.