I just bought some Litecoin on Paypal to try it out

IAG

Wow.  Easy Peasy.  You  can’t do much other than hold/sell  the crypto there I don’t think...but damn...easy.   Easy way for newbies to get into crypto..,esp if you already have PP.   went live within last 24 hours or so.   Curious how it turns out.  

https://techcrunch.com/2020/11/12/paypal-says-all-users-in-u-s-can-now-buy-hold-and-sell-cryptocurrencies/

Currently up $21 after fees.   I chose LTC, not because I’m a fan...(dropped most of mine about the time Charlie sold out,) but because it being the cheapest of crypros available on PP.   Many people don’t want to own a percentage of a coin,  and it’s been down since August I believe,  Didn’t really need or want any more crypto...just wanted to test theory and the new Paypal setup. 

46 minutes ago, IAG said:

Wow.  Easy Peasy.  You  can’t do much other than hold/sell  the crypto there I don’t think...but damn...easy.   Easy way for newbies to get into crypto..,esp if you already have PP.   went live within last 24 hours or so.   Curious how it turns out.  

https://techcrunch.com/2020/11/12/paypal-says-all-users-in-u-s-can-now-buy-hold-and-sell-cryptocurrencies/

That's the weakness.   When I first heard about Paypal getting into it, I thought it might have many real world uses.  Apparently not, for awhile.  But anything that gets Crypto more mainstream is a good thing for the price.  

10 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

IAG, just a headsup, if you ever want to purchase BTC via PP with me, look me up.

GL in JF today

Thanks FH. Will keep in mind.   Really don’t need or want any more crypto at the moment...but couldn’t help trying PP thing with LTC. 
GL to you as well. 

6 minutes ago, theguesser said:

That's the weakness.   When I first heard about Paypal getting into it, I thought it might have many real world uses.  Apparently not, for awhile.  But anything that gets Crypto more mainstream is a good thing for the price.  

Exactly. Couldn’t have said it better.