TGF payout thread

Yanks

Pulled a BigDaddy and requested Bitcoin from bookmaker this morning' date=' we'll see if Friday is a long day for them, or they just don't like biddaddy and want to make him sweat.[/quote']

Received and sent to CB will update on fee's and how long to hit bank.

About 9 hours from request to hit BC wallet

Guest boatboatboat

oh I am sorry.

when you said CB I thought you meant you were playing at Cloud Bet and wanted a report of your thoughts

oh I am sorry.

when you said CB I thought you meant you were playing at Cloud Bet and wanted a report of your thoughts

ha, no, just one of the wallets when transferring around bitcoin. Probably won't touch cloudbet after reading what someone posted here this week, alarming things, well maybe not alarming to some, but not alot of variety it seems.

WOW TONY IS A DICK! WHAT A FUCKING COWARD!

he took my Debit Card Deposit away from me and now i cant even cash out with debit card! that scum bag

What happens if you're banned from WU/MG and now he takes your DC away? You have to get checks? That would be terrible to have to go back to that method.

You mess up your card number when putting in the info for the request?

What happens if you're banned from WU/MG and now he takes your DC away? You have to get checks? That would be terrible to have to go back to that method.

He prob took it away for frequency. I went real hot and real cold then real hot one month. Ended up depositing then withdrawing then had to deposit again and then got real hot and withdrew some then super cold and went to deposit again and they said they warned me which they didn't and then just took it away.

no they have it on file my pictures my ID everything i recenetly had a pay out just 2-3 weeks ago with DCAF i also had deposits with it too but i think i won so much money he decided to take it

away and have me no option to cash out and he knowz i blow all the money away and thats what happened he took my deposit and cash out away and dont have many options to get a pay out

my money gram is good too i can deposit and withdraw i got a chance to withdraw 500$ but i am not depositing with money gram

maybe he will put it back once he sees that i have no money left in my account i am going to try and use bitcoin i hear i can get a pay out of unlimited amounts

He prob took it away for frequency. I went real hot and real cold then real hot one month. Ended up depositing then withdrawing then had to deposit again and then got real hot and withdrew some then super cold and went to deposit again and they said they warned me which they didn't and then just took it away.

Maybe, I feel as if I deposit/withdraw quite frequent and I've never ran into the problem. Then again I deposit more than I take out.

Moldy, check with Live Chat and make sure you're account is balanced at ZERO before you deposit via bitcoin. Ask live chat since your balance is Zero and you want to deposit via bitcoin if you can get payouts that way. then keep the chat log saved so you have it on file, better safe than sorry. I'd 100% ask if you can withdraw that way before you deposit, you gonna be pissed if you deposit and can't withdraw for some silly reason.

Yea the rule sucks, but again if I deposit via DC then just throw in 50 bucks or whatever the minimum for Bitcoin is, then all of a sudden I have the ability to take out 10K at once for no fee. I guess I get it.

Now what if you deposit Bitcoin with a zero balance, then you have some baseball future you put in, then you try your card and it works, now did you lose your bitcoin payout option? It all seems like a pain in the ass, but luckily I still have DC option so I'm happy. But I'm big fan of bookmaker and the bitcoin option there, not sure if it beats the DCAF at 5d though.

best of luck with it all.