Texas has filed a SCOTUS lawsuit vs PA, WI, GA, and MI. Will other states join in?

RaiseThese

11 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Ive stated the following in another thread and will repeat it just for you so you understand:

Well cant say that Im not disappointed but not for the reasons you all might think.

The reality is that this case came out of no where and was initiated by Texas, obviously it would have been nice  if it worked out differently BUT Nothing about the official Trump legal team has changed.

They are in the same position they are in if the Texas case didnt come along.

The facts still remain. JOE BIDEN WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT

Trump still has the upper hand.

WRONG, Dummfukk...

It is Over.. Pay your bets, Stiff.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/10/2020 at 7:49 PM, RaiseThese said:

Let me tell you no nothing MSM sheep a thing or 3.  Find me someone on the left who can even make an opposing case regarding

the actual MERITS of the case.

Because all I see so far are attacks on the Plaintiff and attempts to gaslight. It has no chance, the AG inTX is under investigation, it is stupid, it is frivolous, etc blah blah

You MOFOs are actually scared because this thing is real and has teeth like a Great White Shark.

The Justices MUST do the right thing and follow the Constitution and if they do the most likely relief will be to send it back down to each of the state legislators to do the right thing and send Trump electors. Will they?

Oh The Shark Bites Photograph by Lorraine Devon Wilke

45 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

trump has them right where he wants them!!! clearly he has an easier path to victory

Mark my words sleepy pedo Joe will never be president!!!!

-raise 

That is why I dont give up on you , you are finally getting it :cheers

It starts off slowly as you have already "forum quoted" me a couple times so subconsciously are starting to recognize truths that I write. You are attracted to my posts because they bring a level of honesty and conviction  that you are not used to on "gambling" forums

Please keep reading and getting the knowledge into your demented LIB dome.

You are going to make it because I wont be giving up on you!

2 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

There’s is very little if any truth in 99% of your posts. Just like Landers was , you’re here to entertain us and be made fun of like a good lil brokedickcuck. 

So dance monkey, dance !!!

No  you are projecting again, its okay though

I understand you so I will not give up on you.

9 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

of course even in 2012 Trump was onto Roberts

EXURSf49.jpeg

This is funny. There is a good chance the person that screencapped this is in Russia. 

Trump tweeted this on 9:25 a.m. ET on July 18, 2012. This is a 14-hour time difference. The countries that are 14 hours ahead of the US during Daylight Savings Time are Russia, Australia, and Papua New Guinea. 

Thanks for doing your job to spread Russian propaganda comrade! Premier Putin is proud.

16 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

This is funny. There is a good chance the person that screencapped this is in Russia. 

Trump tweeted this on 9:25 a.m. ET on July 18, 2012. This is a 14-hour time difference. The countries that are 14 hours ahead of the US during Daylight Savings Time are Russia, Australia, and Papua New Guinea. 

Thanks for doing your job to spread Russian propaganda comrade! Premier Putin is proud.

Not sure what kind of nonsense you are spewing now. Talk about a conspiracy theorist:laugh

hang.jpg

8 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I wonder if this picture of Roberts and Clinton was taken on Pedo island or somewhere else:scratch

I wonder if this is the same John Roberts on the Epstein flight logs that Clinton appears on umpteen times:scratch

Would like to find out though

Epstien-Island-750x420.jpg

robrts.jpg

:lachen0001:

What is NEXT? PARROT...

You gonna give us the latest on Bigfoot?

Pay yr bets, stiff...

16 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I wonder if this picture of Roberts and Clinton was taken on Pedo island or somewhere else:scratch

I wonder if this is the same John Roberts on the Epstein flight logs that Clinton appears on umpteen times:scratch

Would like to find out though

Epstien-Island-750x420.jpg

robrts.jpg

Is Clinton's head (on that body) the Worst Photoshop that you have ever seen?

And here comes RT (fresh from taking a steaming bloody AIDs shit down his throat, and posting that obvious shopped pic).

I RT even for real, at this point?

Or is he just looking for ANOTHER Reason to stiff?