How many on TGF think that POS Traitor who forged a Birth Cert named OBAMA is actually a good man who cares about the USA?

RaiseThese

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You can get off Noems back now, you guys are over the hump. When you look back on it 6-8 months from now, you'll realize how right she was.

It’s more than her stance on Corona.   Trust me...the out of state “Patriots” like her, but she  won’t get re-elected. I think we have had this discussion.

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

This is how much of an MSM sheep people are. Who says Trump is a global embarrassment..

People in countries all over the world that recognize democracy and freedom cheer him on and they love him.

ScreenShot_20201214000653.png

Trump is an Embarrassment...

It is just that people (like you) who spend all day with your tongue up Trump's Ass can't wipe the shit out of your eyes long enough to see what is obvious to everyone else...

35 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

This is how much of an MSM sheep people are. Who says Trump is a global embarrassment..

People in countries all over the world that recognize democracy and freedom cheer him on and they love him.

ScreenShot_20201214000653.png

Are you making a serious statement? Have you actually gone abroad and talked to people about this? I spent three months in Europe, and I met a grand total of one Trump fan. What kind of insane alternate reality are you living in?

6 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

Are you making a serious statement? Have you actually gone abroad and talked to people about this? I spent three months in Europe, and I met a grand total of one Trump fan. What kind of insane alternate reality are you living in?

Stop pretending bitch ass fake.  

You are a fraud on every level.  That service BS you keep talking is nonsense  LARP. At best you sat behind a desk and translated some documents.

Please stop with the stolen valor, it is disgraceful to people that put their life on the line.

Just now, Hoops said:

I think we all need to chip in and get Raise a straight jacket for Christmas. :bulb

this guy is turning into Balco Jr like when he was telling us all there were FEMA camps at Walmart and Jade Helm was coming :laugh

Raise have you ever been to Peet’s ? :pop

Nah fat fuck.

Put your money up, you are stupid but I respect you for paying debts :hatin a timely fashion.

No matter what kind of nonsense you all believe , Trump will be sworn in for 4 more years!

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Nah fat fuck.

Put your money up, you are stupid but I respect you for paying debts :hatin a timely fashion.

No matter what kind of nonsense you all believe , Trump will be sworn in for 4 more years!

Raise I know you love you some Trump pal but there is 0 chance he’s sending the Democrats to jail and 0 chance he will be in the White House on January 21st unless he takes it hostage with an army of guys like you and Red Stripe :bulb 

1 minute ago, Hoops said:

Raise I know you love you some Trump pal but there is 0 chance he’s sending the Democrats to jail and 0 chance he will be in the White House on January 21st unless he takes it hostage with an army of guys like you and Red Stripe :bulb 

Then take my money , he has zero chance and I will take 33 to 1, a bargain from the nearly 40 to 1 odds on betfair.

it is not about loving Trump, it is about loving the USA.

Gave good speeches, dressed sharp.

Gave order to kill OBL. Actually not terrible at enforcing immigration laws.

Otherwise, total trash president. Awful court nominations, encouraged and fueled the modern SJW movement, presided over massive bailouts, got us involved in unnecessary conflicts. Could go on and on. 

People who think he was a good president are the folks who care more about fee-fees than policy.

15 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

HOLY SMOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All true.

Look at biden and his family, why on earth would they get involved overseas with countries like ukraine and china?  Their goal was to enrich themselves using the family name as leverage, only corrupt countries will pay for stuff like that, hunter biden couldn't go to Canada, or switzerland to make money - they wont pay an unqualified son of a former VP millions. But Ukraine and China will.

2 hours ago, jasson621 said:

Oslima was the worst person to ever hold the office of POTUS, pure slime and pure evil. 

I know we don't see eye to eye, but check out Warren Harding. Dude was corrupt to the core and there are a ton of plausible conspiracy theories surrounding his death just before all hell broke loose in his admin.

Some of the most wicked and evil people on the face of the earth in this picture.

If the shit that they have pulled ever gets revealed, millions of people would question the very fabric of reality.

No hyperbole, when I look at this picture my stomach turns.  Murder, Pedophilia, Treason and that is not even the "bad" stuff.

LHAe4LxB.jpeg

Obama was a decent POTUS.   First term way better than second, where he moved sharply right.  Drones the biggest mistake of his Presidency.  He listened to War Hawk Hillary too much.  He also knew The Idiot was Colluding with Russia in 2016 but was too gutless to do anything about it, hoping the American voters would make it a moot point.   He should have had the Idiot arrested in 2016, but was afraid of potential civil unrest.  Fantastic for the Stock Market though, and many IRA and 401K holders became quite wealthy under him, after the disaster that was W.  Pappy Bush was a better POTUS though, probably the best POTUS of the last 50 years.   America did him very wrong because he was honest about Taxes, and knew that taxes on the rich had to be raised, after the disaster that was Reagan, and the failure of Trickle down/voodoo economics. .