Bookbraker, fire up those snow plows!

WVU

Parts of Pennsylvania have received up to 40 inches of snow already...i am in the Rochester/Syracuse New York area for work related reasons(supposed to catch a flight back home to boston this afternoon)... Rochester/Syracuse is about an hour north if Binghamton ny.......Binghamton received about 35 inches of snow, but there is only about 10 where i am an hour north of Binghamton NY

28 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

I also live an hour north of boston.   My wife is claiming that there is over 24 inches on the ground back at home......fucking awesome just want i want to do, hopefully catch a flight home and then plow 2 get of snow......I FUCKING HATE WINTER....

Think your wife is full of shit.  15 inches is the high in MA 

24 minutes ago, rjt said:

Think your wife is full of shit.  15 inches is the high in MA 

1st i do not live in mass, i live in NH......second from what i have seen front his storm so far (keep in mind I’m in NY right now) there is 10 inches in Rochester NY, but an hour south there is about 35-40 inches In Binghamton NY......so i would say my wife is not far off....shit i was just watching the news and western mass has towns with 25 plus inches....