DD’s Real Sports Thread (NBA/MLB/PGA)

Dodgers Dynasty

This thread simply meant to track my plays from tonight going forward with a pledge to only make NBA, MLB and PGA TOUR wagers. Also, I cant post my plays in the main stage as all the brokedick stiff degens have cursed the place, so I’m posting them in this thread as proof and to track. It’s only one thread on a forum that gets 1 post every 3 days, so i dont want to hear any shit, its not interfering with anything. This thread as simply to serve as proof of what I say, don’t care of my plays are reported to the main stage but i cant and wont post them there i refuse to curse my plays on this new soon-to-be-lucrative venture ?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The guys in the main forum want your fades too Hank.

The poker forum is business only.

You stupid lil boy, how dare you lol go get kinger’s laundry and stop trying to act like your an actual mod. 

That’s fine actually I’ll just track my plays myself and won’t post them even in the poker forum, no problemo I’m never ever letting my precious money making plays touch the main stage every again 

6 minutes ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

You stupid lil boy, how dare you lol go get kinger’s laundry and stop trying to act like your an actual mod. 

That’s fine actually I’ll just track my plays myself and won’t post them even in the poker forum, no problemo I’m never ever letting my precious money making plays touch the main stage every again 

Blah, blah blah, ...blah blah. :laugh

2 hours ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Play #1

Sacramento Kings +3.5

Risking $108 to win $100

Let’s go. 

Blaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

Victory, yes! Send it!

Blaaahahahahahahaha just more proof that I win 70%+ of the wagers I make that I don’t post at on the main stage of TGF. And since I can’t post them in the poker forum (silly boy Hoffa moved the play here late in the game) they won’t be post anywhere and I’m gone forever...but just wanted to display the proof on my way out the door. Will see the poker guys occasionally but other than that, peace out bitches! 

8 hours ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Blaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

Victory, yes! Send it!

Blaaahahahahahahaha just more proof that I win 70%+ of the wagers I make that I don’t post at on the main stage of TGF. And since I can’t post them in the poker forum (silly boy Hoffa moved the play here late in the game) they won’t be post anywhere and I’m gone forever...but just wanted to display the proof on my way out the door. Will see the poker guys occasionally but other than that, peace out bitches! 

Is this the 167th goodbye thread ?:laugh

14 hours ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Play #1

Sacramento Kings +3.5

Risking $108 to win $100

Let’s go. 

This play was made 20 mins before tip off. There’s nothing to dispute.

You know what? Now that I’m 100% committed to only betting the 3 real sports while never betting on the 3 fake sports again, I’ll follow thru and post/track my plays in this thread. It’s not the forum is bad luck, it’s just that the 3 fake sports are broken and corrupt. As long as I avoid them and focus my talents on the 3 fair and real sports, I’ll be enjoying nice profits.

1-0 +$100

4 minutes ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

This play was made 20 mins before tip off. There’s nothing to dispute.

You know what? Now that I’m 100% committed to only betting the 3 real sports while never betting on the 3 fake sports again, I’ll follow thru and post/track my plays in this thread. It’s not the forum is bad luck, it’s just that the 3 fake sports are broken and corrupt. As long as I avoid them and focus my talents on the 3 fair and real sports, I’ll be enjoying nice profits.

1-22-0  for minus 25.18 units

SPANKIE poo....i fixed your record again, please post losers with winners.......you lost 2 games yesterday early in day and won the late nba game....if youa re going to post a record atleast keep it correct....silly lil boy, no wonder you cant remember  losing  at poker, each time you reload in poker you start over....SILLY LIL BOY, NOW GO SELL SOME MANGO’S OR SUCK ALPHONSO’S COCK....

8 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

SPANKIE poo....i fixed your record again, please post losers with winners.......you lost 2 games yesterday early in day and won the late nba game....if youa re going to post a record atleast keep it correct....silly lil boy, no wonder you cant remember  losing  at poker, each time you reload in poker you start over....SILLY LIL BOY, NOW GO SELL SOME MANGO’S OR SUCK ALPHONSO’S COCK....

Nope, this was my first play after developing my new system and committing 100% to only betting on NBA/MLB/PGA while committing to replace the 3 fake sports with exercise and Xbox. It’s like today. Instead of wasting time watching and losing money on stupid rigged nfl football I’m just gonna work out and play call of duty instead then take a look at the NBA slate. 

NFL is for losers

On a more important NOTE .

Did you get a new cash app or another method to drop off your weekly 300 donation to the poker room ?

We may get a game going tonight ,do you have some way of posting 300?.   We sure would appreciate it ! 

Let me know if you can play, Once everyone hears hanky poo will be there . THE TABLE FILLS UP FAST :laugh