Sunday best bet

mikeman

Just now, nothing but winners said:

I heard yesterday the colts are missing both starting tackles, scared me away as the Pittsburgh pass rush may get to rivers today... today i like giants/ravens under 43 1/2.     Good luck with your play

You cried when Hoops cracked you at the poker table, and then you left the table because you couldn’t take him making fun of you anymore. It was pathetic. 

4 minutes ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

You cried when Hoops cracked you at the poker table, and then you left the table because you couldn’t take him making fun of you anymore. It was pathetic. 

YES I CRIED, YOU ARE CORRECT.......SEE HOW EASY THAT WAS.....NOW FIX YOUR RECORD AND STOP JUST KEEPING TRACK OF THE WINNERS......THAT IS WHAT I CALL PATHETIC.....I LOST 180 PLAYING POKER THAT NIGHT. PLEASE REMIND ME HOW MUCH YOU LOST PLAYING THAT NIGHT? I THINK 300 CORRECT?   BUT I GOT CRACKED? LOL SILLY LIL BOY

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Post this crap in the unger forum dummy, that's where you're wanted. :mutley

hanky poo craves attention. He doesn't get any in Unger room . Over there we just take his money ,he is as good in poker as he is in picking games :laugh

We love him back though ,he was right on track his 1st day back. Thanks for the drop off hanky poo 

6 minutes ago, redstripe said:

hanky poo craves attention. He doesn't get any in Unger room . Over there we just take his money ,he is as good in poker as he is in picking games :laugh

We love him back though ,he was right on track his 1st day back. Thanks for the drop off hanky poo 

Lol dude you lost like $900 the day before I was let back in...lol. You are delusional.

Also...I went back and read weeks and weeks of posts you made ranting and raving for pages about how I should not be allowed back in under any circumstances...lol my God dude, you spent HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS making posts about ol DD in the Ungar room lol. I’m talking dozens of pages where you are just on full blown tilt about the possibility of me being allowed back in and all the other members just laughing at you. You should see the pm’s I get about you, everyone in the Ungar room (besides ur lover nbw) thinks ur a total autistic freak. They laugh at how bad I put you on tilt.

I live rent free in striper’s stupid 65 year adult autistic’s head. As Hoops once famously stated at the table, striper sees DD in his nightmares...

Just now, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Lol dude you lost like $900 the day before I was let back in...lol. You are delusional.

Also...I went back and read weeks and weeks of posts you made ranting and raving for pages about how I should not be allowed back in under any circumstances...lol my God dude, you spent HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS making posts about ol DD in the Ungar room lol. I’m talking dozens of pages where you are just on full blown tilt about the possibility of me being allowed back in and all the other members just laughing at you. You should see the pm’s I get about you, everyone in the Ungar room (besides ur lover nbw) thinks ur a total autistic freak. They laugh at how bad I put you on tilt.

I live rent free in striper’s stupid 65 year adult autistic’s head. As Hoops once famously stated at the table, striper sees DD in his nightmares...

THE MASTER PLAN 

GET hanky poo to pay his 67.00 stiff    

MASTER PLAN COMPLETED ! 

21 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

YES I CRIED, YOU ARE CORRECT.......SEE HOW EASY THAT WAS.....NOW FIX YOUR RECORD AND STOP JUST KEEPING TRACK OF THE WINNERS......THAT IS WHAT I CALL PATHETIC.....I LOST 180 PLAYING POKER THAT NIGHT. PLEASE REMIND ME HOW MUCH YOU LOST PLAYING THAT NIGHT? I THINK 300 CORRECT?   BUT I GOT CRACKED? LOL SILLY LIL BOY

Crack city, son.

you got cracked hard, got shit talked by hoops, complained and cried for 5 minutes and then announced you “couldn’t take it anymore” (direct quote from the chat) and left.

Youre a pathetic snowflake cuck. Even striper, the ultimate cuck, made a comment about how pathetic it was.

15 minutes ago, Dodgers Dynasty said:

Crack city, son.

you got cracked hard, got shit talked by hoops, complained and cried for 5 minutes and then announced you “couldn’t take it anymore” (direct quote from the chat) and left.

Youre a pathetic snowflake cuck. Even striper, the ultimate cuck, made a comment about how pathetic it was.

Spankie

mike made a thread for best bets, not your bullshit......take it to the original thread and stay the fuck out of this one unless you are going to post a pick....