Post your credit score

mikeman

5 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Exactly. Not only is it crazy, but why would you not use a credit card for as many expenses as possible ? You’re willingly paying extra considering worse case I get 1% back on everything I buy. 

Not to mention the deals. I have cashed in at least 20 hotel rooms and taken three free flights off of CC points and still have 120k Hilton points, 50k Marriott points, and 100k Delta SkyMiles.

And if you are in the military, there is no annual fee for a lot of the high reward credit cards. 

1 minute ago, HinesWard86 said:

Not to mention the deals. I have cashed in at least 20 hotel rooms and taken three free flights off of CC points and still have 120k Hilton points, 50k Marriott points, and 100k Delta SkyMiles.

And if you are in the military, there is no annual fee for a lot of the high reward credit cards. 

True. Not to mention access to lounges around for the world while traveling. Free food and booze every time you go to an airport is an amazing perk. 

4 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

How are those lounges? Ive had access to the Delta lounge for three years or so, but never checked it out

The Amex centurion ones are amazing! High end food , wine , beers, top shelf booze. 

In most big cities If you have the priority pass card you can go into basically any lounge. They vary from incredible with amazing food , sleeping pods , showers , free stuff (Seoul ) to poverty sandos , cheap beer , and shit coffee (Mallorca) 

majority of the domestic ones are very nice. You can grab a snack , free booze, and water/soda/etc to go. Also great place to charge your phone/ use free WiFi and just relax on a nice chair or couch instead of an airport seat. 

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

The Amex centurion ones are amazing! High end food , wine , beers, top shelf booze. 

In most big cities If you have the priority pass card you can go into basically any lounge. They vary from incredible with amazing food , sleeping pods , showers , free stuff (Seoul ) to poverty sandos , cheap beer , and shit coffee (Mallorca) 

majority of the domestic ones are very nice. You can grab a snack , free booze, and water/soda/etc to go. Also great place to charge your phone/ use free WiFi and just relax on a nice chair or couch instead of an airport seat. 

Awesome. I was going to go to the one in Denver last Christmas, but it was closed for remodeling. I'll have to stop in one the next time I fly.