Free NBA Playoff Handicapping Contest [Win Cash and iPod Nano]

KingRevolver

realistically, most of us can't win but it's about pride

some have it, others don't

and some like po69 would rather post 5 times about how it's not worth his time to pick than just post the pick

po69... if I had the time i'm quite sure I could dig up at least 10 examples of you posting something and then doing the opposite, or just interfering with other people in a contest

MilwaukeeMike, you make a bunch of dumbass comments in contests as well! You might want to call this one a draw.

Maybe you are autistic I don't know. But of COURSE I was going to quit had I lost today. Hell I totally forgot to post 2 picks yesterday and I am pissed because I would have won them both. And even with those 2 points I was still pretty much out of it. Hell I won today but so did at least half of the other guys so I really didn't advance at all.

If I lose within the next 3 days then I will tell trip to just take me off of the standings as not to waste his time. That is a guarantee as a matter of fact. Not sure why you are still playing as you are behind me

20.5 points

LCD-

19 points

RDTrains-

17.5 points

Deemer-

17 points

Superman-

Deal With It-

ERB-

16.5 points

Makaveli-

16 points

Chickadee-

Wade-

15.5 points

15 points

14.5 points

Yisman-

14 points

WMTribe-

PO69-

13.5 points

JTGamble-

13 points

Milw mike-

Weinke-

MilwaukeeMike, you make a bunch of dumbass comments in contests as well! You might want to call this one a draw.

Maybe you are autistic I don't know. But of COURSE I was going to quit had I lost today. Hell I totally forgot to post 2 picks yesterday and I am pissed because I would have won them both. And even with those 2 points I was still pretty much out of it. Hell I won today but so did at least half of the other guys so I really didn't advance at all.

If I lose within the next 3 days then I will tell trip to just take me off of the standings as not to waste his time. That is a guarantee as a matter of fact. Not sure why you are still playing as you are behind me

i'm still playing because I still have a fighting chance, it's free, and it's fun

I can see quitting if you're 4 out of the money with 3 days left... but 4 out of the money with 20+ picks left seemed a bit early