Anyone get a covid shot?

bookbraker

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Ts179 said:

all these variants are retart3d

however we all know that one of these days the "gotenborg variant" will be hyped to scare ppl to death and be hyped to be 10x deadlier. shut it all down again folks

Australia just locked down 2 million people because 1 guy got covid...ooh it's so scary. :laugh

Somehow this is logical...

I took Mom (85) to the doctor today. Doc said that because we have a 3 generation family under the same roof Mom is eligible because she's  over 65, all adults over 50 become eligible because of her but the grandchildren that actually make it a 3 generation home are NOT eligible for the vaccine. 

What sense can that possibly make?

40 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The kids are how old, they dont give the vaccine to children you know?

Youngest niece is 15, oldest of mine is 25.

What I don't understand is that if the kids have to wear masks everywhere like everyone else does and they're the ones running around the most and have most of the contact with strangers... Why wouldn't they be eligible? 

It seems to me that they would be the most likely to catch it and infect their grandmother.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Youngest niece is 15, oldest of mine is 25.

What I don't understand is that if the kids have to wear masks everywhere like everyone else does and they're the ones running around the most and have most of the contact with strangers... Why wouldn't they be eligible? 

It seems to me that they would be the most likely to catch it and infect their grandmother.

Kids cant get the vaccine because the vaccine trials were not done with children, future trials will be done including them, after it's shown the vaccine is safe they will be eligilble(that's prob 5-6 months off).  I think no one under 18 can get the moderna vaccine, pfizer can go down to age 16.

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

Kids cant get the vaccine because the vaccine trials were not done with children, future trials will be done including them, after it's shown the vaccine is safe they will be eligilble(that's prob 5-6 months off).  I think no one under 18 can get the moderna vaccine, pfizer can go down to age 16.

Mom isn't too concerned about getting the vaccine quickly and neither am I.

If kids can get and spread Covid, it just doesn't make sense to prioritize 3 generation families but not vaccinate the kids at the same time. 

If kids aren't a big deal, open the damn schools and let them enjoy being kids again!

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Mom isn't too concerned about getting the vaccine quickly and neither am I.

If kids can get and spread Covid, it just doesn't make sense to prioritize 3 generation families but not vaccinate the kids at the same time. 

If kids aren't a big deal, open the damn schools and let them enjoy being kids again!

My kids are back in school.  

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

My kids are back in school.  

My kids are doing one week at home and one week at school so that they have more space and less people per classroom. I’m glad that they’re back. We live in a big property but still they need to interact with other kids and the learning is not as effective in virtual school imo.

8 hours ago, mike499 said:

Day 3 still around. He even came out to grand falls and lost some money with me this morning. That vaccine must have came with a shot of confidence lol

Sounds like he tolerated the shot pretty well.

Great news Mike.

But let us know if he starts to grow a tail, you could end up with an unpredictable Lizard Man on your hands...

31 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Having trouble getting to-go shots. Need to keep them super cold or they go bad. 

I asked Mom's doctor why she couldn't get one right there at the office, the doctor said their facility didn't have a backup generator so CDC wouldn't approve them as a vaccination site.

It 100% must be kept cold or it's worthless.