Getting another EBT card

bookbraker

Almost 4k in food stamps.

School district figures 7 bucks per kid per day.

Next up.  14k in my tax return and a Biden stimulus check for what 7k?

Really makes no sense.  I never even applied for PPE.  Probably should have but the termnloan scared me a tad.  Maybe I'll get a new shovel or mower up at lowes 

55 minutes ago, bookbraker said:

Really makes no sense.  I never even applied for PPE.  Probably should have but the termnloan scared me a tad.  Maybe I'll get a new shovel or mower up at lowes 

im getting a generator for hurricane season

54 minutes ago, bookbraker said:

I dont get it, you work right? Why are you getting food stamps?

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

I dont get it, you work right? Why are you getting food stamps?

A bunch of families around here with kids got them without even applying. It had something to do with school funds and food not being available at school or some shit.

These kids weren't getting free food at school previously but when the schools closed they became eligible or something.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

A bunch of families around here with kids got them without even applying. It had something to do with school funds and food not being available at school or some shit.

These kids weren't getting free food at school previously but when the schools closed they became eligible or something.

Yes both myself and my wife have jobs.  Our school district is considered low income across the board.  They give the same to every child and parent.  Afraid to descriminate.  I'll take it.  I pay school taxes..most don't.  

My daughter has softball tryouts later today.  She may have to compete against young men.  

2 minutes ago, bookbraker said:

No potted meat for us this month pal!

Lobster and a new weed wacker!

Sheet! Back in the day when the losers had to pop out the coupons for all to see everyone in line would look at what they were buying. just like you it would be all the expensive shit while I'm standing there with  bologna, crackers and tomato soup.