HurryUpAndDrink

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, WVU said:

HUAD, what is your credit score, sir?  Let's get you into your own home.

All good - some insane debt of $600 from 2010 that got to like $30,000+ expired last year... just need to ask for a discharge letter from Sugef

I think I might owe like $120 to one telephone company, no problem - ill pay it anytime now.

After that I think the bank might easily help considering my current salary is way above the avg

2 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

All good - some insane debt of $600 from 2010 that got to like $30,000+ expired last year... just need to ask for a discharge letter from Sugef

I think I might owe like $120 to one telephone company, no problem - ill pay it anytime now.

After that I think the bank might easily help considering my current salary is way above the avg

rock landers

42 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

where did you guys meet and how did she fall for you ? for your money ? for your car ?

She followed my journalistic endeavors and wrote to my social media - I replied but noticed her beauty and something else I cant really explain

I decided I had to talk to her so a couple days later I contacted her from my personal profile... we hit it right off.

That was May/June last year. I dont have a car, barely have money.

Lots of personality, honesty, sense of humor and wits will get you the girl - The RIGHT girl.

She's anything BUT shallow.

7 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

She followed my journalistic endeavors and wrote to my social media - I replied but noticed her beauty and something else I cant really explain

I decided I had to talk to her so a couple days later I contacted her from my personal profile... we hit it right off.

That was May/June last year. I dont have a car, barely have money.

Lots of personality, honesty, sense of humor and wits will get you the girl - The RIGHT girl.

She's anything BUT shallow.

congrats. Sounds like a great find--not easy in today's world of shallowness. 

25 minutes ago, High3rEl3m3nt said:

congrats. Sounds like a great find--not easy in today's world of shallowness. 

thank you, pal

and yes, Ive been around women-wise and Im all BUT impressed

the quality is dwindling and not getting any better - they are as beautiful as ever, but also, there has never been such a materialistic wave among them like today

its really something else when u find someone different - its a no brainer, she's a keeper, and I knew I wanted to marry her 2 months into dating her